Where it all comes together
The Hub is an invigorating conference space where all of Inforum London converges, connects, and intersects.
In this centralised location, you can interface with Infor's sponsors and exhibitors; learn from Infor software and product experts; explore innovation; participate in both structured and free-flow, dynamic activities.
New for this year–the Hub Theatres play host to fast and functional Speed Sessions throughout the day. These sessions provide short bursts of high-value content on a particular product, module or offering whilst encouraging interactive and informal discussions.
Speed Sessions in the Hub Theatres
New for this year–Speed Sessions in the Hub Theatres offer quick bursts of interactive education that will leave you smarter. The fast and functional sessions throughout the day provide high-value content on a particular product, module or offering whilst encouraging interactive and informal discussions. Review the wide-ranging topics that are available below in order to enhance your personal schedule at Inforum London.
Theatre 1Tuesday 11 November
- 11:35 - 11:55Platinum Sponsor | IBM | Infrastructure Matters - How IBM can help
- 12:00 - 12:20TIA - Technology in Action
- 13:25 - 13:45d/EPM Planning, Budgeting and Consolidation
- 13:50 - 14:10Infor UpgradeX
- 14:15 - 14:25Infor Value Engineering (VE)
- 15:45 - 16:05BI & Analytics
- 16:10 -16:30Top of the shop (floor): Introducing Infor Factory Track
Theatre 2Tuesday 11 November
- 11:35 - 11:555 strategies to deliver the right service levels
- 12:00 - 12:20Infor Xtreme illustrates beauty in support
- 13:25 - 13:45Infor Rhythm for e-Commerce
- 13:50 - 14:10Introduction to the Infor HCM Suite
- 14:15 - 14:35Infor Enterprise (Lawson)
- 15:45 – 16:05Silver Sponsor | Cashbook
- 16:10 – 16:30Approva - governance, risk and compliance for more than just an ERP
Theatre 3Tuesday 11 November
- 11:35 - 11:55Silver Sponsor | Cobwebb Communications | Industry guide to scanning and document capture in the 21st century
- 12:00 - 12:20Silver Sponsor | Indigo Software | Best Practice Inventory and Warehouse Management on your iSeries
- 13:25 - 13:45What is EAM & why is it good for me?
- 13:50 - 14:10Forecasting made easy
- 14:15 - 14:35Sneak-peek of new browser based Warehouse Mobility
- 15:45 - 16:05Silver Sponsor | HelpSystems | What you need to consider when deciding on an enterprise job scheduler
- 16:10 – 16:30Silver Sponsor | V1 | Automate your invoice processing and P2P processes with V1
Theatre 4Tuesday 11 November
- 11:35 - 11:55Infor Cloud and Managed Services
- 12:00 - 12:20Why Infor Consulting Services?
- 13:25 - 13:45Plan your supply chain profitably with Infor S&OP
- 13:50 - 14:10Infor Expense Management
- 14:15 - 14:25Infor Application Management
- 15:45 - 16:05More sales, less costs, Infor PCM will help you
- 16:10 -16:30Infor Education: Is training on your roadmap?
IBM and Infor offer integrated expertise and solutions to address your business challenges with joint solutions built for agility and speed. IBM has been Infor's leading technology partner for over 30 years, with solutions standardised on IBM Power systems and storage platforms, integrated with IBM Middleware, WAS ND, IBM DB2® and IBM Cognos®. No matter what your size of business, industry focus or location may be, IBM and Infor offer a full range of solutions that deliver higher performance, lower TCO and higher value solutions. Together let's build a smarter planet.
Global Cloud Sponsor
Amazon Web Services
Whether you are running mobile applications that share photos or support the critical operations of your business, you need rapid access to flexible and low cost IT resources and be able to expand globally. Amazon Web Services provides a complete set of Cloud Computing services that enable you to build sophisticated, scalable applications. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers of all sizes take advantage of these Cloud Computing services in a diverse set of industries, including healthcare, media, financial services, insurance, real estate, retail, education and the public sector.
EnterpriseDB is the leading worldwide provider of Postgres software and services that enable enterprises to reduce their reliance on costly proprietary solutions and slash their database spend by 80 percent or more. With powerful performance and security enhancements for PostgreSQL, sophisticated management tools for global deployments and database compatibility for Oracle, EnterpriseDB software supports both mission and non-mission critical enterprise applications for over 2,400 enterprises across the globe.
Cobwebb Communications provides document management solutions for the IBM i platform. Customers using Infor ERP System21, BPCS / LX, MAPICS / XA, Lawson use Cobwebb to reformat, distribute, scan and archive documents while automating processes such as Accounts Payable and Proof of delivery. An Infor solution partner and IBM premier business partner, find out today what Cobwebb can do for you.
HelpSystems is a global provider of systems & network management, business intelligence, and security & compliance solutions all of which will be on show at Inforum, London. Our software reduces data centre costs by improving operational control and delivery of IT services. Founded in 1982, HelpSystems provides IT infrastructure software to more than 9,000 customers worldwide – backed by award-winning customer support that is unmatched in the industry.
Indigo’s RealTime for System 21 and iWMS for iSeries ERP’s are complete Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Execution solutions that fully integrate with and enhance the function of your chosen Infor ERP. Utilising the latest barcode and voice picking technology and with a 25 year relationship with Infor, you’re in safe hands when choosing Indigo - all reflected by our 100+ happy and referenceable customer sites.
V1’s document management and imaging solutions improve efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs. Many Infor customers have already achieved measurable efficiency gains and seen a rapid return on investment. V1 Professional Services Automation (V1 PSA) is the ultimate PSA software solution designed to improve the performance and profitability of people and projects in consulting and professional services organisations
Meet with our event sponsors
Why not pre-arrange a meeting at Inforum London 2014 with our event sponsors? Once you register for Inforum London you can access our free event app 'ConnexMe' and start connecting with new or existing partners by messaging them or bookmarking their sessions in your online, personalised agenda!