Distribution at Inforum
Join us at Inforum 2014 to hear from distribution industry strategists, solution experts, and your peers to help gain greater perspective, efficiency, and profitability in your organization. Bring your key stakeholders to explore the Infor 10x release and see how Infor is fundamentally changing the way you work.
You will also be able to take advantage of:
- In-depth sessions and roundtables on distribution trends, challenges, and solutions
- Individual tracks for our Distribution ERPs that offer roadmaps, "what's new" sessions, best practices, customer success stories, and more
- One-on-one demo opportunities with a product expert in our lab
- Quick 20-minute Speed Sessions in the Distribution Neighborhood in The Hub, exposing you to topics that might not otherwise fit in your agenda
Inforum has been designed to address the evolving needs of the distributor, including hot topics such as: competing with giant e-tailers; integrating a mobile workforce; expanding service at the right price point; evaluating omni-channel processing; and creating more meaningful interactions among employees, customers, and suppliers. Participate in Inforum and explore the solutions that will help your company prioritize these and other initiatives. Invest today to ensure that your organization is best positioned to be competitive and profitable in this changing industry.
One of the greatest aspects of partnering with Infor is having access to some of the best-in-class solutions on the market that are available to all industries. Sessions offered specifically for the wholesale distribution audience include a range of product tracks:
- Infor Enterprise Asset Management is ideal if you have a large fleet of trucks or need to monitor and manage machinery in your facilities.
- Infor Supply Chain Execution is a great option if you need a best-in-class warehouse management solution.
- If the products you distribute require complex configuration options, take a look at Infor PCM…it's not just for doors and windows.
- Infor Lawson Financials may be a consideration if you are managing vast multi-national operations with complex currency and taxing issues.
- The Infor Technology and Innovation track explores in greater detail all the ways Infor's investment in product development and technology are dramatically shaping how businesses and people interact.
- Marketing and CRM have become high priorities for many distributors. Find out how Infor can unlock new opportunities to market to and engage customers.
- If you have a lot of travelers on your payroll, you could save tons with our SaaS expense management solution.
Whether you are an inventory expert or IT director, new hire or conference veteran, senior executive or owner, we can help revolutionize your business. Attending Inforum is a tremendous opportunity to network, engage, and find new ways to improve profitability and modernize your applications, with software that's fast, functional, beautiful—and as easy to use as your personal mobile device.
Browse the session catalog to see the education tracks that are available with focused content for Distribution. Check back often as we continue to add sessions and more information to the tracks.View session catalog ›