Infor M3Enterprise Resource Planning
Built for flexibility
Infor M3 offers ultimate flexibility in operations, technology, and scale. As a multi-site, multi-country, and multi-company solution, M3 empowers your organization to adapt to changing business needs. It provides flexibility in managing mixed-mode and complex environments, with the agility to make quick adjustments at any time. Written in Java, M3 also gives you platform independence and choice.
Infor M3 at a glance
- Comprehensive, centralized ERP
- Industry-specific suites
- Built for medium to large national and international manufacturers and distributors
- Multi-site, multi-company, multi-country, multi-currency, and multi-language
- Java-based for hardware and database independence
- Supports 19 languages
- International support for 41 countries
- Built-in flexibility enables configuration to your unique business processes
Infor M3 applications
Customer Sales and Service
Manage all of your customer-related information—from simple product sales to complex make-to-order products. Whether you're courting a new client or maintaining a long-term relationship, Infor M3 gives you a complete picture of every customer in a multi-channel sales environment.
Handle all of your accounting, budgeting, consolidation, and reporting requirements with Infor M3. True multi-country, multi-company, and intra-company capabilities allow you to manage multiple operational units, even when they operate under different regulatory controls.
Manage complex, configured, and attribute-controlled products, and directly support costing, planning, and execution. Integrated with other Infor M3 modules, Manufacturing Operations provides a single source of product data and technical documentation available online to all of your users.
Supply Chain Management
M3's Supply Chain Management provides you with a powerful set of tools to plan, schedule, and execute across your extended value chain with functionality for demand planning, supply chain planning, plant scheduling, global available-to-promise, capable-to-promise, and procurement.
M3's Equipment Management applications are designed for organizations that rent, sell, or maintain assets or equipment. When reliability and availability are crucial to success, you can rely on M3 to help increase profitability by significantly improving equipment sales, rental, and service.
M3 for Equipment
We found Infor to be the best fit for a Caterpillar dealer like us. We went live in eight months, with a flexible system that is designed around our industry-specific business activities.
Nazim A. Haque Managing Director and CEO
Bangla Trac LTD
Infor M3: Industry suites
Infor M3 is a configurable ERP platform that delivers core capabilities to meet your industry-specific needs. M3 continues to be developed jointly with industry experts to support industry best practice processes.
- Chemicals Chemicals
- Distribution Distribution
- Equipment Equipment
- Fashion Fashion
- Food & Beverage Food & Beverage
Generic ERP solutions can't meet all of the challenges of your industry—but M3 can. With M3, you can solve unique chemical industry-specific challenges such as the planning of co-products and by-products, formula matching and optimization, attribute costing, safety, and quality.Learn more about Infor solutions for Chemicals ›
- Recipes: Co-products, by-products, and alternatives
- Advanced Quality Management including Customer Specifications
- Lot Traceability to quickly identify contaminated product
- Potency of raw and intermediate materials
- Lot Level Attributes enable planning, stock, quality, and pricing
- Paints & Inks
- Cleaning Products & Soaps
- Adhesives & Lubricants
With Infor M3 for Distribution, you can optimize every facet of your operation—from inventory and warehouse management to financials, multichannel sales orders, purchasing, and more. Accelerate your pace of business and profitability as you manage transactions with unparalleled visibility across departments, allowing for better and faster decision making.Learn more about Infor solutions for Distribution ›
- Multichannel Sales, Supply Chain Execution, and integrated Financial Management
- Price management, promotions, ship, and debit
- Built-in CRM & POS integration
- Front-office applications for over-the-counter sales and e-commerce
- Value Added Services: Kitting, assembly, ticketing, packing, and rental
- Building Materials
ALEHOS achieves 100% automatic invoice processing, with all
invoices now scanned and processed within one day.
Rely on M3 for the support you need to manage the entire equipment lifecycle, including initial forecasting, shipment, servicing, and final disposal. M3 can help you predict future parts and service demand, as well as capture accurate equipment data, including serial numbers, end of life, warranty, service, and sales data.Learn more about Infor solutions for Equipment ›
- Ability to drill down to economic and operational history
- Support for repairable equipment and components
- Graphical support for the configuration of new equipment
- Support for trade-in equipment as part of the sales process
- Warranty and claim management with flexible warranty periods and types
- Equipment Dealers
- Equipment Rental Companies
- Equipment Service Providers
Finning improves customer service with Infor M3 for Equipment.
Seamlessly manage the entire fashion process—from design to distribution to customer service—with M3. Develop consumer products more quickly and move them to market faster than your competition, giving you the edge in your ever-changing industry.Learn more about Infor solutions for Fashion ›
- Flexible style/color/size/fit matrix plus inventory characteristics
- Handling of style and non-style items
- Global Inventory Management to support omni-channel
- Product Configuration for embellishment, personalization, and make-to-order
- Support for pre-packs and kitting
- Home Textiles
Infor M3 empowers Propper International with enterprise-wide collaboration.
M3 enables Food & Beverage companies to respond rapidly to changes in customer demands, a key factor for staying ahead of the competition. You can manage and speed up your global supply chain to improve efficiency, minimize shelf-life issues, and reduce waste. In the event of a recall, M3's track and trace tools can help you address the issue swiftly and effectively.Learn more about Infor solutions for
Food & Beverage ›
- Manage ingredients with characteristics such as grade, brix, fat, moisture, and weight
- Down-to-the-minute planning
- Specification Management with advanced quality and laboratory processes
- Reverse Bills and Catch Weight
- Graphical Lot Tracker for transparency and rapid traceability
- Bakery, Grains & Cereals
- Meat, Poultry & Fish
- Prepared Foods
CONO Kaasmakers supports a game-changing strategy with
An open technology stack to provide choice
As the world's first Java-based ERP solution, Infor M3 can run on a number of major databases, hardware platforms, and operating systems giving you maximum flexibility for how you choose to deploy and manage your operations.
Infor M3 enables you to lower the total cost of ownership by supporting an open-source infrastructure alternative including:
- Amazon Web Services
- Red Hat
Industry-specific Business Intelligence
Infor M3 enables you to understand and drive your business more effectively, making decisions based on built-in industry-specific Business Intelligence (BI). This includes important industry measures, KPIs, and dashboards that allow you to monitor and track the indicators and levers that matter in steering your business.
Optional in-context operational BI through Infor Ming.le™ allows your M3 users to act on up-to-date information and resolve issues before they become problems.Learn more about Infor BI
Experience the latest version of M3 with Infor 10x
Learn more about ION
Learn more about Infor Ming.le™
Learn more about Infor Analytics
Easy and enjoyable to use
Today’s users expect a consumer-grade software experience. Infor M3 engages your entire organization with a user experience that’s designed to help users work faster and smarter.View screens
Peters Ice Cream
Learn how M3’s industry-specific functionality helped Peters meet its timeline and budget in a fast-tracked implementation rollout.Read customer profile ›
Reynolds Catering Supplies
With Infor M3, Reynolds optimized its supply chain, lowered costs, and is well prepared for rapid growth.Read customer profile ›
Oldcastle APG relies on Enterprise Search with Infor M3 to shorten search times and serve customers more quickly.Watch video ›
Using Infor M3, Grosfillex optimized its business processes while reducing costs.Read customer profile ›
Already an Infor M3 customer?
If you currently run Infor M3, we’ve created a dedicated page with resources, communities, and product updates specifically for customers.Exclusively for Infor M3 customers
Infor M3 10x
We've added more than a thousand new features and improvements since the last major M3 release. Explore highlights and contact your Infor representative for more information.
- Fresh Food Planner
- Infor Fashion PLM
- Counter Sales for Distribution
- CRM for Equipment
- Marketing Programs and Rebates for Equipment
- Improved ship and debit capabilities in Distribution
- New Laboratory and Quality Control module
- Integration to Infor PCM
- New platform for faster time to market
- Increased usability and less need for modifications
- Six certified ION process integrations and growing
- Simple upgrade from all older M3 versions
Infor M3 easily extends to best-in-class applications that are unified by a common platform and a stunning user interface. Maintain agility and simplify user adoption with software that is fast, intuitive, and enjoyable to use.
Sheetz uses out-of-the-box functionality to gain enterprise-wide visibility and streamline processes.
The UK's largest independent MRO provider chose M3 for the product’s technological strength, depth, and flexibility.