Infor Talent ScienceHuman Capital Management
Infor Talent Science
Talent science helps Foot Locker elevate the customer experienceWatch the video ›
A complete, end-to-end HCM solution
With Infor Talent Science you gain access to the industry's leading Human Capital Management (HCM) solutionLearn more ›
Explore the new HCM resource center
Get more insight on trends and solutions impacting human capital managementView the site ›
See your future in your talent acquisition process
Better hiring requires better toolsRead the white paper ›
Better insight. Better people. Remarkable business results.
Organizations of every size and every industry are often under pressure to cut costs, but at the same time boost efficiency, productivity, and their bottom line. Cutting specific line items can save money, but quick fix, short-term reactions can't guarantee enduring business success. The key to sustainable, long term growth isn't about cutting back; it's about investing smarter—especially in your people.
Infor Talent Science™ is a patented, cloud-based Predictive Talent Analytics™ solution that helps ensure you have the right people in the right positions to achieve your business objectives. By leveraging large quantities of behavioral and performance data, this software creates predictive models that let you better select, retain, and develop the right talent across the entire employee life cycle and, over time, completely transform your business as more and more best fit hires are selected.
Talent Science at a glance
- Behavioral content you can leverage throughout the employee life cycle
- Customized Performance Profiles for each of your roles
- One online, objective assessment optimized for desktop and mobile
- 39 behavioral dimensions weighted to support your custom metrics
- Over 80 integrations compatible with your third party solutions
- Currently deployed in 24 countries and available in 14 languages
Talent Science is different than anything else available in the market. By combining the best science-driven processes with patented technology and years of experience, we deliver a talent optimization solution that allows you to decrease turnover, improve performance, streamline hiring processes, and reduce risk.
Candidate best fit
Make best fit hiring decisions at every level in your organization by comparing a candidate’s Behavioral DNA®—the measure of 39 behavioral, cognitive, and cultural traits—against that of the "ideal" employee based on your incumbent population. This highly predictive model for analyzing candidates ensures you hire the right person, for every position, every time.
Customized Performance Profiles identify unique behaviors for a specific client’s environment, culture, and market—something an off-the-shelf assessment can’t do. Our software is also highly predictive and successful in driving customer ROI against strategic KPIs with over 100+ published validation studies and over 95% client retention.
Automatically generated intelligent data
Robust analytic tools for hiring process feedback help you determine where your recruiting dollars are most productively spent. Access performance metrics of third-party recruiters, or visualize how in-house recruiters are utilizing the software. Track these metrics in a centralized location so you can fully understand how our system impacts your business.
Attrition rates have dropped as much as 25% to 50%. What we’ve seen so far has allowed us to say this is working for Sutherland and we’re going to take it global across all our locations and 30,000 people.
Iris Goldfein Chief people officer and senior vice president of Human Resources Outsourcing
Sutherland Global Services
Outstanding support and service
Exceptional service and support is key to ensuring our customers realize the full value of their solution. Every customer engagement is built within the framework of a world-class service model.
This outstanding service model includes:
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Constant delivery team
- Consultative assistance
- Candidate and client support
- Comprehensive training and education
- Robust analytics engine
Highlights and core features
Customized Performance Profiles
Performance Profiles help you identify core behavioral characteristics of your top performers to reveal what makes your outstanding employees unique so that you can hire similar candidates. Applicants can be compared against multiple roles to identify their 'best fit' positions and potential against future roles. Incorporate behavioral information with specific performance criteria and optimized position blueprints from which to evaluate candidates.
- Built solely on incumbent population
- Profiles recalibrated over time
- Customized, KPI-specific
Interview, onboarding, development, and feedback guides
Supports the entire employee life cycle with predictive support tools and valuable insights to maximize workforce potential. Complex data is translated into everyday terms to generate interview questions, onboarding considerations, employee feedback, and development guides that are easily understood and customized to the person and the job.
- Candidate questions based on assessment results
- Questions to ask candidates' references
- Outline of new hire's strength and opportunities
- Use information to effectively coach during the first 90 days
- Guide to improve an employee's strengths
- Supports improving staff performance
Candidate management workflow
Track job applicants through your website with an intuitive and scalable solution that's built to handle a large number of candidates. As candidates apply, hiring managers can see all job applicants through a variety of views, such as by candidates that are currently taking the behavioral test, candidates that have been short-listed, deferred or archived, and more.
- Configurable workflow
- Easy sorting and icon-based UI for workflow actions
- Customizable pre-screens and candidate letters/emails
- Built for large volume of users
- Captures and stores electronic cover letters and résumés
- Convert paper applications to electronic
Unlimited licensing model
Our cloud-based, secure solution handles more than one million candidates per month, easily accommodating seasonal load and business-driven peaks. The all-inclusive license model provides predictable cost of ownership and includes implementation, support, and unlimited applicants. Our annual license fee is based on the number of existing employees in a given position.
- Unlimited number of candidate assessments for the scope you select
- Unlimited number of users
- Unlimited training and support
- No setup fees
- No fees for developing custom Performance Profiles (five included with license)
- Annual validation and case studies at no additional cost
Create a single-source hiring platform to streamline the recruitment process and create a seamless experience for both candidate and hiring manager. Talent Science has extensive experience with many of today's leading HR-IS vendors, including Infor Lawson, SAP, PeopleSoft, Taleo, ADP VirtualEdge, Peopleclick, Ultimate Software, HRLogix, First Advantage, and HRsmart. Talent Science was designed to fully integrate into any proprietary or commercially developed HR application:
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Background/credit check
- Payroll/benefits system
- Performance management system
- Learning management systems
- Succession planning
Preemptively address employee turnover by identifying the candidate who is the best fit for every position, every time. Access detailed backup documentation, complete narratives on how a candidate assessment test score was established, and four categories of recommendations that effectively predict a candidate's overall fit into your organization.
- PI personality assessment battery designed to capture and quantify 39 behavioral dimensions
- Consideration of natural fit, automatically presented via the web
- Capture information leveraged across the entire employee life cycle
- Authenticity alert algorithms flag abnormal candidate response sets
- Added competencies capabilities
- Easy-to-read graphical reports
Employee development module
By leveraging insights provided during the candidate selection process into our development module, we provide you with an effective employee retention strategy for each individual. Employee Behavioral DNA® is compared against the appropriate custom Performance Profile. Then we generate valuable insights and specific action plans regarding each individual's strengths and opportunities.
- Employee assessment mechanism for supervisors and employees
- Detailed plan for coaching employees on select initiatives
- Development plan focuses on building trust, awareness of strengths and weaknesses, and extra credit exercises
See all of the important information about your hiring process in one convenient place: job applicant quality, job applicant volume, candidate sourcing, and more. Customize the dashboard to show information by geography, business unit, department, recruiting team, or individual hiring manager. Your managers can see who their recruiters are bringing in, the type of applicants being interviewed, and the performance potential of those being hired.
- Reveals source of quality candidates
- Cost per quality candidate by source
- User statistics: assessments viewed by month, log-ins by month, and total log-ins
World-class service model
Experience how superior service and support can help you realize the full value of your investment in our solution. Every individual customer relationship is built around establishing a deep relationship and partnership, providing strategic guidance, and providing metrics for how our solution is impacting business outcomes. We have established an implementation and long-term value framework to execute on this service delivery model.
Talent Science: Designed for your industry
Every industry presents unique challenges for talent acquisition and development. Unique challenges require a unique solution, and Talent Science is designed to identify quality candidates across the board, from retail to manufacturing, from call centers to restaurants, from entry-level positions to the
- Retail Retail
- Professional Services Professional Services
- Hospitality Hospitality
- Financial Services Financial Services
- Restaurants Restaurants
- Healthcare Healthcare
- Property Management Property Management
- Public Sector Public Sector
Talent Science has a record of success in the retail and fashion industries for two primary reasons. First, the patented process behind the solution increases hourly and managerial employee retention well beyond traditional hiring methods. Secondly, the natural progression from making better hires is the improved ability of those hires to drive sales.Learn more about Infor solutions for retail ›
- Decreased voluntary/involuntary turnover
- Increased sales per hour
- More units sold per week, month
- Improved achievements in sales percentage to goal
- Faster ramp up to full productivity
- Higher guest satisfaction surveys, mystery shopper scores
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- New York and Company
- Select Comfort
Foot Locker uses Talent Science to hire employees better equipped to service customer needs on the sales floor.
Professional service providers like Convergys, Safety-Kleen, and ServiceMaster-TruGreen have found Talent Science to be highly effective in identifying top job candidates in the initial phase of the hiring process. Professional service providers trust Talent Science to deliver a people-centered process that expertly addresses the dynamic nature of the industry.
- 33.9% higher weekly sales average
- Average sales per month improved by 22%
- 27% lower year-over-year turnover rate
- Reduced turnover by 57%
- United Rentals
- TruGreen Professional Lawn Care
Sutherland Global Services reduces employee turnover, boosts sales performance, while improving candidate management.
In the world of hospitality, guest experience is the measure of a hotel. Great service is only provided by great people, and Talent Science has a proven process to find the best talent in the hospitality industry, as our leading clients are already well aware.Learn more about Infor solutions for hospitality ›
- Reduced voluntary/involuntary turnover
- Improved performance from longer-tenured employees
- Savings generated from fewer hires and fewer job vacancies
- Effective enterprise-wide
- Atlantis (Bahamas, Dubai)
- Venetian Hotel & Resort
- High Hotels
- Motel 6
- Palms Casino and Resort
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels
Talent Science helps financial clients improve business results with next-generation hiring software that identifies the same qualities of your successful financial sector employees in the candidate pool. Whether you are looking for tellers, loan officers, customer service managers, or financial salespeople, major financial companies trust Talent Science to serve as the gateway for every potential employee.
- Reduced voluntary/involuntary turnover by 20%-50%
- Decreased interviews by 50% to identify a quality hire
- $1.2 million savings generated from fewer hires and fewer vacancies
- Immediate 21% increase (first 90 days) in sales per hour
- Nationstar Mortgage
- Santander Consumer USA
- VW Credit
- First Tennessee Bank
Discover Financial Services hires the right people every time using data-based decision-making for hiring and promotions.
Restaurants are constantly searching for, and trying to retain, good talent to provide excellent service and encourage repeat business. BJ's, O'Charley's, Panera Bread, The Cheesecake Factory, and many others select Talent Science as their talent assessment solution to improve the quality of hires while reducing turnover.
- Increased team leader retention by 52%
- Lowered voluntary turnover among hosts by 47%
- Surpassed co-workers in tips received
- Created $1.4 million in annual ROI from reduced turnover-related costs
- Panera Bread
- Boston Market
- Hardee's/Carl's Jr. (CKE Restaurants)
- Dunkin Donuts
- SONIC Drive-In
- The Cheesecake Factory
Fazoli's experiences lower turnover and improved employee performance.
Talent Science's nursing assessment tools are used by several of the largest healthcare organizations to identify top job candidates before conducting interviews. We partner with leading providers to deliver the solutions you need to reduce costs and manage change in today's developing healthcare environment.Learn more about Infor solutions for healthcare ›
- Reduced first-year nursing turnover by 47%
- 20% improvement in percent-to-quota targets
- 59% lower voluntary termination rate
- Tenet Healthcare
- Baptist Health South Florida
- Inova Health System
- Mercy Health
- Florida Blue
Talent Science helped Inova Health reduce turnover in nurses by 17%.
Our property management clients manage more than 1.4 million apartment units across North America. They rely on Talent Science to ensure that every community is staffed with the best people, from leasing agents and community managers to maintenance technicians and porters.
- Reduced voluntary/involuntary turnover by 20%-65%
- Increase of 30% in contracts signed from walk-in traffic
- 63% more promotions from entry-level positions
- Turnover reduced in positions from management to maintenance
- Riverstone Residential
- AvalonBay Communities
- Camden Property Trust
- Fairfield Residential
- Gables Residential
Riverstone Residential Group uses Talent Science to ensure hiring compliance across all locations and hundreds of managers.
Fulfill your agency's mission and effectively serve constituents by making smarter hiring decisions. Match candidates to critical-skill roles or roles that typically incur abnormal rates of turnover. Become more adept at predicting candidate success and hire candidates who more closely align with your organizational role requirements to reduce turnover and drive performance.Learn more about Infor solutions for public sector ›
- Increased faculty effectiveness in raising student grade averages by 24%
- Improved hiring decisions using the objective Talent Science process when adding adjunct faculty members
- Recruiters selected using Talent Science elevated student enrollments by 47.7%
Talent science: A new approach to talent acquisition and retention in government
With Talent Science, CKE Restaurants reduced involuntary turnover, and gained measurable benefits from increased employee longevity and hiring for leadership skills.Read the customer profile ›
Petco aligns its people strategy with the company's overall objectives by using Talent Science.Watch the video ›
AvalonBay Communities sees improved employee performance and seamlessly integrates Talent Science with its existing Applicant Tracking System.Watch the video ›
Brundage Management Company
Brundage uses Talent Science to drive employee development and has reduced turnover by more than 50%.Watch the video ›
Reduced costs, exponential savings
National Healthcare Network reduced first-year nursing turnover by 47%, streamlined the hiring process, and saved $2.4 million within the scope of a small study.Read more
Bon-Ton endured an extensive search before replacing its legacy platform with an integrated solution from Talent Science.
Discover why Talent Science considers customized Performance Profiles the most sophisticated and predictive approach to talent assessment.
- Infor HCM, Talent Science Overview
- WHITE PAPER: Predicting future employee success: Destroying the myths
- A forward-looking, data-driven strategy for dramatically increasing HR’s business impact
- See your future in your talent acquisition process
- Aligning Talent and Business Strategy
- Talent Science Technology Overview
- Talent Science for Healthcare Overview
- Attracting Generation Y Employees
- Succeed with the soft stuff: Seven Steps to Candidate Selection
- 6 Things to Consider Before Investing in a Talent and Assessment Solution
- Infor Discovery Guide