Infor EzRMSHotel Revenue Management Software
Increase revenue by up to 7% in the first year
Maximize your yield and profit with a fully automated revenue management solution for hospitality
Easily manage revenue and yield with Infor EzRMS
With EzRMS revenue management software—specifically designed for the hospitality industry—you can sell the right product to the right customer, at the right time, and for the right price. That’s because the core software application will automatically calculate demand forecasts for each future use of your hotel rooms, and recommend the appropriate selling strategies, such as open/close rates, stay controls, open/close room categories, and overbooking levels—maximizing your yield and profit.
Infor EzRMS at a glance
- Maximize revenue through optimal pricing and restrictions
- Forecast demand in dimensions relevant to your business including room type or category
- Drill down into complete transaction data from the source, not summary data
- Automate rolling forecasts that can be used across the organization for enterprise optimization
6000+ hotel properties
195 country localizations
Additional revenue management modules
Provide regional and centralized management teams with statistical reporting and consolidated forecast information for a user-defined cluster of hotels. By combining this module with Infor EzBudget, you can review consolidated forecasts against consolidated budgets.
- Dynamically define specific regions
- Handle global reporting in a singular accounting unit using multi-currency conversions
- Forecast and optimize revenue for multiple properties as a single entity
- Focus on specific property hot-spots with a unique single view calendar
Quantify the benefits resulting in day-to-day acceptance of ad hoc and/or repetitive group requests, as well as series and crew requests, with a mathematical approach. After long-term contracts have been accepted, reservation and sales departments can continue the preparation of inventory for short-term optimization by moving the Group requests to adequate periods and adjusting sales conditions accordingly.
- Evaluate the opportunity to accept or deny day-to-day group requests.
- Propose alternative periods of stay and sales conditions (for example, price and volume) for the quoted group.
- Make the best decisions with the help of comprehensive reports.
- Calculate true returns by using profit margins in the displacement calculations.
Estimate the daily unconstrained demand pattern to reach the objective given in the monthly budget through recommendations for improvements to the pricing structure (rate grid) in use, and analysis of revenue impact.
- Compare and integrate budgets into all historic and future reports
- Quickly modify budget revisions
- Utilize proprietary forecasting algorithms to automate future budget creation
- Automatically create accurate daily budgets from monthly total figures
Get an automated, comprehensive insight into competitive pricing throughout all your online channels. Used in conjunction with and fully integrated to the EzRMS core system this decision module allows you to control and price your inventory intelligently within all distribution channels at your disposal.
- Track online distribution channels consistently and systematically.
- Check your positioning against regional competing offers.
- Match competing offers to yours.
- Create a rule-based email-alert system for decision support throughout your chain and properties.
Quantify the true net value of existing and potential contracts. Mathematical approach to quantify the benefits of existing and potential contracts signed by the property. By giving to the Sales Department of the property comprehensive sets of statistics and recommendations, EzContract is the essential asset for long-term and strategic contract evaluation and negotiation.
- Analyze the historical performance of existing contracts.
- Propose revisions to the terms and conditions of existing contracts for future periods.
- Evaluate the opportunity to sign new contracts for future periods.
- Ensure that clients receive the correct amount of contractual freedom.
Optimize extended stay leases with revenue management software that accurately forecasts the value of leases and evaluates guest value based on long-stay parameters.
- Automate revenue recognition of extended stay leases to align with daily rate accounting
- Optimize the mix of short, medium, and long-stay business
- Price inventory based on length of stays well beyond 7 or 14 days
EzRMS is different than anything else available in the market. By combining the best science-driven processes with the most advanced algorithms and years of industry expertise, we deliver a hotel revenue management system that allows you to sell the right product to the right customer, at the right time for the right price, increasing revenue up to 7% in year one.
Demand modeling and forecasting
Take advantage of models that consider factors such as seasonality, day of the week, repetitive and unique events, strategies, market segments, length of stay, guests per room, booking and cancellation patterns, no-shows, walk-ins, and room/extra revenues. Get automatic demand forecasts that take into account historical demand, repetitive events, and booking patterns.
Optimally manage revenue by considering length of stay and guests per room, materialization and cancellation of current bookings, estimated room revenue, extra revenue by length of stay, and guests per room for each room sold at a given rate bucket, capacity constraints. And apply acceptance strategies such as last room availability, and minimum/maximum limit constraints.
Controls and recommendations
Get the right controls and recommendations to maximize revenues and make better decisions. EzRMS controls are designed specifically to meet the requirements of your property management system, central reservation systems, and global distribution systems, as well as the OTA channels through which your property inventory is distributed.
World-class service model
Exceptional service and support is key to ensuring our customers realize the full value of their solution. Every customer engagement is built within the framework of a world-class service model.
- Dedicated customer success manager
- Team of revenue management professionals
- Constant delivery team
- Consultative assistance
- Comprehensive training and education
- Global coverage
- Integration with many PMS/CRS/CM systems
- Robust analytics and optimization engine
- Personalized user experience
EzRMS offers more than 100 system integrations with the industry’s most popular applications for central reservations and hotel property management.
Hotel Property Management Systems
Central Reservations Systems
Easy and enjoyable to use
Software should look as good as it works. Otherwise, nobody's going to use it. Infor EzRMS engages your team with an intuitive user experience that's designed to help revenue managers work faster and smarter.View screens
Wyndham Hotel Group
EzRMS simplifies the 15 billion pricing decisions made each month across 4,500 Wyndham Hotel Group properties. By reducing the time and resources required to manage the nuances of revenue management, Wyndham owners can now focus on what matters most: serving guests.Read the customer profile ›
Driven by a program to improve efficiency across the group, enhance performance, and critically capitalize on the potential of a pool of centralized revenue managers, Accor set up a revenue management platform. To enable this service, Accor chose Infor EzRMS.Read the customer profile ›
Montage Hotels & Resorts
The EzRMS solution has proved to be an effective tool across the brand. Additionally, the company has achieved double-digit growth in incremental revenue and RevPAR due to greater visibility across a number of key revenue- impacting factors including group reservations and historic cancellation patterns.Read the customer profile ›