Infor Public Sector Asset Management Tools
Manage government assets more effectively
Infor EAM for Public Sector is purpose built for the unique demands of managing government assets. Hundreds of public sector organizations from the smallest local department to the largest state and federal agencies trust Infor asset management software to improve the way they manage, maintain, and track their assets. With revenues shrinking and infrastructure aging, agencies need to get maximum value from existing assets while still meeting constituent demands for high quality service and increased accountability. As a result, public sector agencies can ensure assets are available, safe, reliable, and performing to design standards.
Infor EAM for Public Sector software provides government-specific asset management capabilities that deliver value today with deployment flexibility that lets you quickly, easily, and economically add, subtract, and replace critical capabilities tomorrow.
Purpose built for the government to help:
- Track and report costs accurately against assets and activities.
- Plan, schedule, and execute effective maintenance and preventive maintenance programs.
- Create detailed asset inventories and agency-specific asset inspections.
- Record and track requests for service.
- Leverage geographic information system (GIS) technology to create a more accurate inventory of infrastructure assets.
- Use innovative technologies to improve work processes.
- Provide compliance support for current and future asset related regulations.
Discover government-specific benefits
Winner of the coveted Plant Engineering Product of the Year award, Infor EAM is the world’s most trusted, best-of-breed enterprise asset management software solution. Proven through decades of use by thousands of customers, this advanced asset management software helps many of the world’s largest organizations gain powerful benefits, including:
Manage public sector assets, including:
Our public sector asset management tools include an extensive range of asset-specific data fields to make it easy to manage every asset type including:
- Water—Mains, valves, meters, hydrants, service lines, water nodes, wells
- Sewer—Mains, manholes, service lines, nodes, lift stations
- Storm—Channels, inlets, mains, manholes, culverts, storage basins
- Streets and roadways—Segments, signals, signs, lights, trees, landscape, intersections, bridges
- Parks—Buildings, equipment, trees, landscaping, playground equipment, sports complexes
- Plant—Facilities, equipment, vehicles
- Railway and Fleet —Vehicles, equipment, tracks, signals, signs, yards
- Customer service—Service request management
Public sector EAM tools:
This comprehensive software includes an array of tools for managing your government agency's physical assets, including:
- Work management & work planning tools
- Preventive maintenance
- Warehouse and parts inventory management
- Map drawer and Geoadministrator
- Executive reporting and dashboards
- Inspection and analysis tools
- Risk management
- Condition analysis
- Budget analysis
- Asset valuation
- Water distribution
- Wastewater management
- Fleet management
- Storm water
- Industrial waste
- Plant, buildings, complexes, and equipment
Public sector customers
Des Moines WRA
With Infor EAM Enterprise, Des Moines Metropolitan Wastewater Reclamation Authority (WRA) reduced $1.2 million in annual energy costs by 20%. And, they saved $30,000 in one month alone by selecting off-peak demand times to power-up hefty horsepower equipment for maintenance testing.
City of Greensboro
The City of Greensboro was able to improve work management processes by using infor EAM Mobile. The city has increased citizen satisfaction by increasing efficiency and decreasing response time.
With Infor EAM, Bentley University was able to:
- Reduce time to service work orders by 40%
- Reduce phone calls by 50%
- Simplify inspection and maintenance resulting in 24% cost savings on repairs
- Cut overtime costs by 50%
Olivenhain manages over 180K assets across water, wastewater and parks & rec departments. Watch how Infor EAM has helped transform this agency giving them a better understanding of assets and manpower required as well as cost saving from more efficient operations.
Latest blog posts from Optimizing Enterprise Asset Management
Resources for government agencies
- Comprehensive Asset Management in government
- Public Sector Transit EAM: MAP-21 and State of Good Repair
- State & Local EAM: 21st century government: Big challenges (and hidden opportunities)
- ISSUE BRIEF: Comprehensive Asset Management for Government – How to Maintain Assets and Facilities
- Analyst Report - Revolutionizing Government Facilities Management with the Cloud (GovLoop)
- Bentley University – EAM Customer Video
- City of Greensboro – EAM Customer Video
- Olivenhain MWA – EAM Customer Video