Infor Supply Chain ExecutionWarehouse management system
Infor Supply Chain Execution
A modern, consumer-grade user experience
Architected for speed and change, with a choice of user interaction options—browser, voice, RF, and mobile devices
Differentiate your business from the competition
Meet Infor® Supply Chain Execution—the first warehouse management system designed to let you view and manage your warehouse activities as a coherent whole. By combining labor management, transportation management, and third-party logistics (3PL) billing with warehouse management in a single, unified solution with a common database and user interface, you can unite your entire supply chain into an integrated, streamlined business process.
You’ll be able to eliminate bottlenecks and improve all-around efficiency, while reducing your total cost of ownership. With built-in integrations, such as voice picking, you can accelerate time to market. And with support for 14 languages and 40+ countries, you’ll be able to differentiate your business by enacting operating procedures with a true global footprint.
Infor Supply Chain Execution at a glance
- Single instance, global warehouse management system (WMS)
- Also includes labor management, transportation execution, and BI in a single, unified solution
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Industry-specific KPI dashboards and best practices
- Available in 14 languages and 40+ countries
Highlights and core functionality
Reduce costs and improve throughput by streamlining the receiving process with POs or ASNs at the warehouse with appointments and dock door scheduling, in combination with RF confirmation at the case or pallet level.
- Paper, RF, workstation receiving
- Appointment calendar
- PO-level appointment creation based on bill of lading and ASNs
- Print system-generated labels
- Capture attributes (best before date, lot number, catch weight)
- Quality checks
- Returns processing
- PO/ASN tracking by status
Improve operational efficiency and speed up processes by configuring putaway plans that move product directly to primary pick faces or preferred zones for optimum replenishment and picking.
- RF-directed and RF-assisted putaway support (voice enabled)
- Supports task management and labor management
- Choice of pallet fit algorithms
- Mixed, rainbow, and multi-pallet putaway
Maintain real time inventory with attribute visibility (perishable, manufacturer date, serialization number, more) at the discreet location level.
- Dynamic slotting of locations based on pick volume
- Cycle counting
- Multi-owner inventory
- RF inquiry by item, location, case and drop ID
- Cycle count by lot, location, and item
- Inventory adjustment/movement with reason codes
- Facility-wide inventory
- Complete transaction logging
Optimize picking operations with custom waves that allow you to build shipments based on business needs (such as store friendly, store ship schedule, cube, and more).
- Build, save, and schedule waves using a graphical query builder
- Produce store-friendly outbound cartons using Boolean operators to customize waves
- Control wave size by order, order line, weight, and cube maximums
- Generate brick-and-mortar and e-commerce waves from the same inventory
Maximize pick accuracy for fulfilling orders for both omni-channel and traditional brick and mortar destinations by using the most appropriate replenishment and pick method (such as cluster, batch, voice, and more).
- RF-assisted and RF-directed replenishments and picks
- Supports multiple replenishment and pick types
- Replenishments based on fixed location quantity (min/max) and fit test
- Dynamic slotting for forward pick faces
- Substitute item picking
- Work order integration (kitting)
Use RF-directed loading to load warehouse-to-store and warehouse-to-warehouse shipments in desired sequences (such as reverse stop, store group, no sequence) with accurate outbound documentation.
- Supports load scheduling and load planning
- RF-based shipping at the order, wave, or drop ID level
- Small parcel interface with Kewill® (rating and tracking, label printing, and international shipping)
- RF-based closing load with seal and carrier capture
- Supports transshipments
Increase overall employee productivity by defining task priorities, interleaving, and shortening driving distances.
- Create user profiles, with permissions at the activity level
- Determine next assigned task by permission, then priority, and then proximity for ties (interleaving)
- Set task escalation rules by activity, with reason codes for task rejection
- See outstanding and completed tasks
Improve employee performance by comparing actual task performance time to established labor standards.
- Create standards at the element level, with conditions and PFD allowances
- Calculate shortest paths based on XYZ, aisle direction, and access points
- View graphical displays of travel paths, aisles, and locations
- See RF views of standard and actual time to complete tasks
- Perform labor planning
Maintain an active list of all active carriers with the ability to rate and optimize routes at the shipment level.
- Carrier definition with SCAC codes and automatic PRO number generation
- Address book of suppliers, customers, and internal organizations
- Rating and route optimization of shipments
- Carrier tendering
- Ability to create, edit, split, and cancel a shipment
- Multiple freight-rate pricing models
Seamlessly support 3PL operations by maintaining inventory at the discreet customer level, with activity-based costing and billing and invoicing.
- Supports multi-account multi-warehouse
- Customer-specific workflows
- Customizable labels by customer
- Inventory traceability by customer
- 3PL dashboards by industry, custom dashboards
Unify all your supply chain execution (SCE) processes to empower you to function effectively at any scale, along with the detailed control required to operate at maximum efficiency. With Infor Supply Chain Execution, you get the capabilities you need to address your most crucial warehouse management functions—from inventory management to labor management to transportation to logistics billing and beyond.
Enhance warehouse workforce productivity
Monitor your workforce in real time and get immediate feedback on how to optimize worker performance with labor management capabilities.
Optimize warehouse processes
Optimize warehouse processes while reducing operational costs with innovative features, such as cross-docking, web receiving, attribute capture (including serialization), multi sequenced put-away, task interleaving, dynamic slotting, wave management, transportation management, and shipping (LTL and small parcel).
Improve visibility to warehouse operations
Provide your managers and supervisors with actionable information with interactive dashboards, reports, mobile applications, analytics, and business intelligence.
Collaborate and communicate
Create and send critical notifications and alerts across applications and throughout your organizational structure with Infor Supply Chain Execution and Infor Ming.le®.
Integrate with other enterprise applications
Seamlessly integrate Infor Supply Chain Execution across numerous supply chain and business applications with Infor ION®.
Modern, flexible architecture
Infor Supply Chain Execution is built on an object-oriented distributed platform that provides independence, reliability, scalability, and security. This architecture enables you to run the complete warehouse management solution on a variety of hardware platforms and operating systems, giving you maximum flexibility for how you choose to deploy and manage your operations.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Infor Supply Chain Execution empowers you to lower the total cost of ownership through choices in infrastructure, including:
- Windows®, IBM AIX®, Red Hat® Linux
- Microsoft® SQL, Oracle
- Internet Explorer®, Microsoft Edge™, Google Chrome™
Experience the new Infor Supply Chain Execution
Learn more about Infor ION ›
Learn more about Infor Ming.le ›
Learn more about Infor Analytics ›
Infor Supply Chain Execution easily integrates with other Infor best-of-breed applications via Infor ION middleware, providing you with a common platform and consistent user interface.
Easy and enjoyable to use
Your business is driven by information. Infor Supply Chain Execution helps you improve the way you move, analyze, and act on information, so you can operate a more efficient, responsive, and profitable business.View screens
Future Supply Chains Solutions Ltd.
With Infor Supply Chain Execution, Future Supply Chains increased efficiency across the organization, while handling a growing number of SKUs, spread across many different product categories and warehouses.Read the customer profile ›
By automating procurement and container size processes with Infor Supply Chain Execution, LADA Image improved container utilization, while reducing errors.Read the announcement ›
Johnstone Supply relies on Infor Supply Chain Execution to help improve productivity and support higher volumes, as the company continues to expand its business.Watch Video ›