Careers in Infor Services
Careers in Infor Services
Infor Services wants you
Over the past five years, Infor has invested $2.6 billion to revolutionize its product offerings. Our customer-centric approach to building business applications drives this success; of equal impact has been our ability to implement and deliver positive business outcomes that satisfy each customer’s needs.
Infor Services is a global team of more than 5,300 skilled experts who help customers navigate the decision-making process, ensuring that solutions are implemented at peak efficiency. As we continue to expand our global footprint, we're adding talented and knowledgeable consultants who will help customers:
- Re-imagine their business and drive effective business transformation strategy.
- Innovate, modernize, and gain accelerated value from their Infor solutions.
- Achieve best in class industry processes.
A unique culture of success
Joining Infor Services means becoming a vital member of the consultancy team ranked first in delivering quick, efficient implementations. You’ll also be helping to bring to life a vision for business applications that is revolutionizing the enterprise market.
- Flexible work environment
- Organizational transparency
- R&D investment in cutting-edge technologies
- Encouragement of disruptive and innovative thinking
- Access to Infor's top executives and design teams
Cloud technology leadership
- Industry-specific Infor CloudSuite™ solutions offer last-mile functionality
- Infrastructure managed by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 300% cloud bookings in fiscal 2015
Work is beautiful
- Intuitive UI built to work the way our users do
- In-house user experience design agency, Hook & Loop
- Global headquarters at historic building in heart of NYC’s "Silicon Alley"
- Extensive travel opportunities
Infor Academy: your elite training resource
To ensure you have the deep product and business knowledge you need to effectively support Infor's customers, we offer a rigorous series of training programs known as Infor Academy. Approximately 400 consultants and partners will be trained every year through these comprehensive programs.
Infor Academy programs are intensive, 10 to 12 week terms delivered via a combination of methods, including e-learning, classroom instruction, and in-field shadowing on actual customer projects.
The programs include:
- Interaction with Infor senior leadership
- Four to five weeks of hands-on product training
- Three to four weeks of in-field shadowing
- Two to three weeks training on Infor-specific methodologies
- One-week, in-classroom capstone course
- Solution-specific certification upon passing final exam
I have worked for several software companies and have never had this level of education offered to me. While the classes have been intense, working with people from around the world for 12 weeks has been a once in a lifetime experience.
Sandy Marino Infor Academy attendee
We're looking for functional, technical, and UX business consultants to help our customers transform their businesses. Candidates should have experience or interest in computer science, consulting, or technology sales. While not a prerequisite, implementation knowledge-including process analysis, design, and documentation-will distinguish outstanding candidates.
Apply for this position in your region:
Are you ready to become one of the best of the best? Contact one of our regional recruitment specialists to learn more about opportunities within the Infor Services organization today.