Increase uptime, look forward
Average companies track and maintain assets. Top-performing companies take it a step further by forecasting asset performance to prevent problems that can negatively impact results.
Infor's EAM solutions help organizations not only repair assets quickly when necessary, but also improve the reliability and maximize the use of those assets. More than just computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), Infor asset performance management solutions give companies the visibility needed to make forward-looking decisions that prevent problems. The results are improved uptime, increased productivity, and optimized investments.
Infor EAM software helps companies like yours:
- Track assets accurately with ease
- Report on asset performance to understand how it affects the bottom line
- Schedule preventive maintenance based on asset condition rather than on arbitrary calendar dates
- Forecast likely asset failure points and the reasons for them
- Model alternatives to select the best asset option for productivity and profitability
- Plan alternatives to increase your uptime
For more than 20 years, Infor has been providing EAM and asset performance management software and services to organizations worldwide, including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500. These comprehensive solutions help enterprising companies not only improve asset reliability, but also improve the maintenance, inventory, warranty, risk management, and planning functions associated with asset performance management. Infor EAM software helps companies like yours improve uptime with the following capabilities:
- Preventive Maintenance—keeping track of preventive maintenance inspections and jobs, including step-by-step instructions or checklists, lists of materials required, and other pertinent details.
- Materials Management—monitoring, replenishing, and controlling inventory to prevent downtime and optimize use of monetary resources.
- Asset Management—recording data about equipment and property including specifications, warranty information, service contracts, spare parts, purchase date, and expected lifetime.
- Reports—working with predefined reports as well as customized reports to gain asset performance management insight.
- Analytics—incorporating data from multiple disparate systems to present a single view of performance information and enable “what if” modeling to predict future performance.
Contact us to learn how Infor’s EAM software will make a difference in your business.