Infor ERP SolutionsEnd-to-End ERP Solutions
Infor ERP Solutions
Purpose-built ERP software
Work smarter, faster, and better with ERP solutions from Infor, trusted by over 40,000 customers in 200+ countries. Purpose built to meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors in a wide variety of industries, these solutions can help you minimize costly customizations and take advantage of continuous innovation.
Specialized by industry
Integrated, mission critical apps for the cloud—built to empower your industry.
Powered by science
Gain faster, deeper insights with predictive analytics at your fingertips.
Experiences people love
Increase efficiency and attract new talent with a consumer-inspired user experience designed to mirror personal technology.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial overview
Watch our Infor CloudSuite Industrial overview demo.
ResourcesExplore more ›
Be in the know—View the latest Infor ERP blog posts
Part 2 of series: Blurring the lines between industries, roles, and technology It may be hard for today’s consumer to imagine a time when sheets were white, cars were black, shoes were brown, and iceboxes were made of wood. And if you heard your household appliances talk to you, well, you wouldn’t want to admit it. Of course, those days are gone. Consumer trends have exploded into a colorful era of high tech, high fashion, and highly volatile fads that come and go in a flash. For manufacturers of consumer goods, this fast-changing environment is both problematic and exciting. Keeping...
Part 1: High tech is pervasive, defying old classifications Seasoned veterans of manufacturing and the “Golden Age” of assembly lines and make-to-stock inventory will likely remember the “good old days” when industry classifications were clear cut and definitive. Car manufacturers made cars. GE made light bulbs. Goodyear made tires. Whirlpool made washers. The customer was always right. It was all so simple then. Fast forward to today. We all know manufacturing has changed tremendously with many positive advantages to the consumer. Car manufacturers makes cars that include entertainment, communications, and navigation systems. Goodyear has an aerospace division. GE has divisions...
Welcome spring—the time of year companies make their way to college campuses to talk with graduating seniors about available employment. One industry—aerospace and defense—looks to have plentiful job opportunities this year. The recent Deloitte “US Aerospace & Defense Labor Market Study” report notes that due to “increased national security threats, global tensions and recapitalization requirements, the [Department of Defense] budget for 2016 has increased by $13 billion,” and—as a result—“Prime defense contractors in the US are expected to be the key beneficiaries from the increase in defense budgets, thereby contributing to the expected rise in employment in the overall A&D...
The Infor ERP advantage: Specialized by industry
- Aerospace & Defense Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive Automotive
- Chemicals Chemicals
- Distribution Distribution
- Equipment Dealers, Rental & Service Equipment Dealers, Rental & Service
- Fashion Fashion
- Financial Services & Insurance Financial Services & Insurance
- Food & Beverage Food & Beverage
- Healthcare Healthcare
- Hospitality Hospitality
- High Tech & Electronics High Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing Industrial Manufacturing
- Public Sector Public Sector
- Retail Retail
Aerospace companies need end-to-end integration that provides project status visibility each step of the way, as well as stringent cost accounting to maintain consistency throughout their organizations. Infor ERP solutions deliver these specific capabilities in a robust, integrated, affordable system for managing program and contract demands.Learn more
- Lean manufacturing ready
- Powerful tracking and reporting
- Detailed audit trails
- Production and inventory control capabilities
- Tools for contract administration and billing
- Work breakdown structure
- Project control and execution
- Infor CloudSuite Aerospace & Defense
- MRO & Service Providers
- Defense Electronics
- Metal Fabrication
Learn why Zodiac Aerospace's logistics and manufacturing processes soar with Infor M3 and Infor LN.
Legacy business solutions struggle to keep up with the pace of change in the automotive industry. Aggressive schedules, increasingly complex components, globalization, and cost challenges require solutions that are innovative and agile. Infor ERP solutions deliver capabilities designed with the automotive manufacturer in mind, so you can address your toughest challenges.Learn more
- Export and customs-related processes
- Printing and generating EDI messages for customs
- Release-oriented sales orders
- Error checking of EDI documents
- Retroactive billing
- Infor CloudSuite Automotive
- Automotive OEM
- Aftermarket Service & Parts
- Specialty Vehicles
Ferrari shares how speed and precision are vital in their processes, for the cars they produce and their ERP system.
With Infor ERP solutions, you can solve unique chemical industry-specific challenges, such as the planning of co-products and by-products, formula matching and optimization, attribute costing, safety, and quality.Learn more
- Recipes: Co-products, by-products, and alternatives
- Advanced Quality Management
- Lot traceability to identify contaminated products
- Potency of raw and intermediate materials
- Lot level attributes to improve planning, stock, quality, and pricing
- Paints & Inks
- Cleaning Products & Soaps
- Adhesives & Lubricants
AstraZeneca cuts costs and meets goals with Infor Expense Management.
Operating on the thinnest of margins, distributors must continually find ways to improve processes. With Infor ERP solutions, you can optimize every facet of your operations, from inventory and warehouse management to financials, purchasing, after-market service, and more.Learn more
- Integrated CRM and Order Management
- Seamless support for warehouse and freight management
- Multi-site logistic capabilities paired with powerful inventory management
- Multi-currency support
- Integrated Service Management
- CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise
- Building Materials
- Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies
Mingledorff's chose Infor Ming.le™ over other social network applications for direct integration with their current Infor Distribution SX.e solution.
As an equipment dealer, rental company, or service provider in the construction, mining, agriculture, industrial, or transportation industry, you're handling some of the world's heaviest, most complex equipment. The demands placed on your equipment are almost as heavy as the market and customer demands on your business. To keep up, you need tools for continuous control and visibility into every piece of equipment you sell, rent, or service.Learn more
- Built with 25 years of equipment-centric industry experience
- Specialized by industry
- On-premise or cloud based
- Best-in-class analytics
- Social and mobile applications
- Powered by Infor10x
- Equipment dealers
- Equipment rental companies
- Equipment service providers
Infor provides Aggreko with operational consistency and global visibility in a single integrated ERP.
Seamlessly manage the entire fashion process—from design to distribution to customer service—with Infor ERP solutions. Develop consumer products more quickly and move them to market faster than your competition, giving you the edge in your ever-changing industry.Learn more
- Flexible style/color/size/fit matrix plus inventory characteristics
- Handling of style and non-style items
- Global inventory management
- Product configuration for embellishment, personalization, and
- Support for pre-packs and kitting
- Infor CloudSuite Fashion
- Home Textiles
Infor empowers Propper with enterprise-wide collaboration.
Whether you're a bank, insurance issuer, wealth manager, asset manager, or an advisory services provider, the challenges you face as a financial services entity are volatile and complex. With Infor ERP solutions, you can optimize customer pricing strategies, support global growth and expansion, and mitigate risk, while staying compliant with an ever-changing landscape of regulations.Learn more
- Monitor global financial transactions
- Consistent risk management and visibility
- Multi-language and multi-currency reporting
- Analytics with interactive dashboards
- International deployment ready
- Offer management, featuring CRM integration
- Talent management
- Infor CloudSuite Business
- Financial Services
A leading insurance company in Argentina implemented Infor SunSystems, enabling the company to integrate and streamline all financial processes.
Infor ERP solutions help you to respond rapidly to changes in customer demands and stay ahead of the competition. You can manage and speed up your global supply chain to improve efficiency, minimize shelf-life issues, and reduce waste. In the event of a recall, track and trace tools can help you address the issue swiftly and effectively.Learn more
- Manage ingredients with characteristics such as grade, brix, fat, moisture and weight
- Down-to-the-minute planning
- Specification Management with advanced quality and laboratory processes
- Reverse Bills and Catch Weight
- Rapid traceability
- Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage
- Bakery, Grains & Cereals
- Food Ingredients
- Meat, Poultry & Fish
- Prepared Foods
CONO Kaasmakers uses Infor ERP to support game-changing strategy.
Infor ERP solutions can help you take advantage of the latest in talent science and patient acuity, create a lean supply chain, and securely connect your clinical and operational enterprise information. Healthcare payers and providers in more than 5,000 organizations globally rely on Infor's industry-leading healthcare-specific ERP solutions, available on-premise or in the cloud.Learn more
- Human capital management
- Personalize relevant views of data by user's role
- Share common master data from any mobile device
- Automate the procure-to-pay process
- Use key performance indicators for faster decision making
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Infor CloudSuite Healthcare
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare payers
Denver Health saves money, time with Infor ERP.
Infor ERP solutions for the hospitality industry deliver social, mobile, analytic, and cloud technologies that drive new levels of usability, connectivity, and insight. Based on the latest advances from both the consumer and enterprise worlds, these technologies change everything you thought you knew about business software.Learn more
- Key performance insights by region, market, and property
- Align operations against brand standards
- On-demand, flexible reporting to serve various stakeholders
- Powerful, yet easy-to-implement revenue management
- Forecast demand of table games with automated casino scheduling
- Social media extract marketing and reputation management
- POS support solutions including web, mobile, and kiosk devices
- Infor CloudSuite Hospitality
- Hotel Brands
- Management Companies
- Independent Hotels
Wyndham Hotel Group simplifies 15 billion monthly pricing decisions across 4,500 properties.
High tech and electronics manufacturers are under relentless pressure to introduce innovative, reliable, inexpensive products—a challenge exacerbated by short product lifecycles, long procurement lead times, indirect channels, and complex supply chain networks. Infor ERP solutions can help you get products to market quicker and make fulfillment more efficient.Learn more
- Integrated revision control
- Vendor and customer managed inventories
- Alternate and substitute components
- Integrated rules-based Configurator
- As-manufactured visibility with unit effectively support
- Online supplier interchange
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial
- HT&E General Industry
- Industrial Electronics
- Communications Equipment
- Medical Devices
Sypris Electronics gets improved material control with Infor LN.
Infor ERP solutions can help you predict future parts and service demand, as well as capture accurate equipment data, including serial numbers, end of life, warranty, service, and sales data. Infor ERP systems can also help you monitor and execute strict quality control measures, track frequent change orders and design configurations, and provide maintenance contracts to improve customer satisfaction.Learn more
- Rules-based, parametric, and multi-level sales configurator
- Product data management, engineering change management, and document management
- Advanced Planning System (APS)
- Integrated maintenance management with production planning and procurement
- Appliances & Components
- Heavy Machinery
- Industrial Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial Power
- Material Handling
Dab Pumps eliminates bottlenecks and manual processes with Infor LN.
Manufacturers today must provide flexible capacity, continuous replenishment, collaborative designs, and the ability to vertically integrate sourcing on a global basis. Infor ERP solutions help manufacturers take full advantage of business improvement opportunities and realize bottom-line benefits: cost reductions and increased operational efficiencies.Learn more
- Quality control and alerts
- Centralized procurement spending
- Capacity planning
- Job shop, production cell, and flow manufacturing support
- Hybrid manufacturing support
- Rules-based Configurator
- Master planning and detailed order planning
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial
- Metal Fabrication
- Plastics Fabrication
- Medical Devices
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Lumber and Wood
- Printing, Publishing, and Packaging
- Stone, Clay, Glass, and Concrete o Primary Metals
Herman Miller accelerates business growth with Infor CloudSuite Industrial.
Infor's ERP solutions for the Public Sector provide complete, integrated, end-to-end
functionality that helps simplify the business of managing government and that helps make community interactions more efficient, effective, and transparent. Infor ERP solutions have served over 3,900 public sector organizations, including 9 of the top 10 US cities, 3 of the top 5 transit authorities, and 19 of the 20 largest states.
- Onboard analytics for planning and reporting
- Asset, fleet, and property management
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Maintenance/work order management
- Computer-aided dispatch (CAD)
- Grants lifecycle management
- Water utility operations
- Enterprise financial management
- Circulation, cataloging, acquisitions
- Infor CloudSuite Public Sector
- Federal Government
- State & Local Government
- Public Safety
- K-12 Administration
- Higher Education
Scott County improves disaster recovery by moving to the cloud.
Infor ERP solutions have helped more than 1,700 retail customers in 67 countries monitor the entirety of their retail processes to effectively change their business. Infor ERP systems help ensure that retailer scan stay nimble enough for growth, yet still remain profitable. WithInfor ERP solutions, retailers get the industry experience they need to achieve a competitive advantage.Learn more
- Quality control and alerts
- Faster decision making
- Intuitive, predictive analytics
- Science-based platform for retail
- Cloud ready, flexible solution
- Beautiful, user-centric interfaces
- Fashion, Apparel and Accessories
- Grocery, Food & Beverage
- Department Stores and Home Goods
Tommy Bahama uses Infor ERP fact-based campaign and promotion analytics to make faster business decisions.
Infor industry-built ERP solutions include:
Infor CloudSuite solutions provide comprehensive industry-specific software built for the cloud. Because manufacturing needs differ dramatically across industries, Infor CloudSuite integrates enterprise applications specialized for your industry vertical, designed to work beautifully together and delivered securely in the cloud. Infor CloudSuite solutions also give you the complex functionality you need with the flexibility to adapt as your business changes and grows.Learn more ›
Infor LN is a leading ERP solution designed specifically for project-driven, engineer-to-order, and work-order-based manufacturing companies. This comprehensive solution is built to manage financial, manufacturing, supply chain, and service operations for the most complex, global businesses. With over 25 years of manufacturing depth built in, Infor LN supports all of the production processes sought by manufacturing leaders—from engineer-to-order to repetitive.Learn more ›
- Dynamic enterprise modeling
- Assembly line control
- Serial genealogy
- On-premise or cloud deployment
RING Container uses out-of-the-box applications to drive collaboration.Watch the video ›
Infor M3 is designed for companies that make, move, or maintain products. This robust, international, multi-site solution offers a rich user experience that allows you to make faster, smarter decisions. Infor M3 delivers ultimate flexibility in operations, technology, and scale, empowering your organization to easily adapt to changing business needs. It provides flexibility in managing mixed-mode and complex environments, with the agility to make quick adjustments at any time.Learn more ›
- Java-based for hardware and database independence
- Intuitive interface built for best user experience
- Multi-site, multi-company, multi-country, multi-currency, and multi-language
- Built-in flexibility allows you to configure the solution to meet your unique business processes
Learn how M3's industry-specific functionality helped Peters meet its timeline and budget.Read the customer profile ›
Infor CloudSuite Industrial helps manufacturers and distributors of all types improve productivity and respond faster to change. Even organizations with highly complex supply chains are able to cut costs and ensure on-time production and delivery by using Infor CloudSuite Industrial to automate and manage key business processes, implement highly efficient process flows, and better match supply with demand.Learn more ›
- Elegant user interface for greater usability
- Flexibility to grow with your business
- Built with 25 years of industry experience
Herman Miller reduced US inventory by $1.2 million in two years and tripled production capabilities.Watch the video ›
Infor Distribution SX.e helps all types of distributors increase productivity and adapt to an evolving market. Providing broad visibility across your entire organization, this powerful solution can manage thousands of transactions, suppliers, and customers while simultaneously tracking millions of inventory items. You'll be able to improve profitability and boost operational efficiency by streamlining processes related to e-commerce, warehouse management, and more with Infor Distribution SX.e.Learn more ›
- Integrated supply
- Advanced inventory management
- Omni-channel transaction processing
Western Water Works Supply boosts revenue with Infor Distribution SX.e.Watch the video ›
Infor CloudSuite Financials is a next generation solution that redefines what financial management technology can be. Role-based, data driven, consumer-inspired, mobile enabled, and delivered in the cloud, it delivers end-to-end financial management capabilities built for the needs of those who matter most—your users.Learn more ›
Herman Miller reduced inventory by $1.2 Million by deploying Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) saving $1.2 Million, and improving workflow and collaboration across the
entire enterprise. Infor solutions allowed their manufacturers to make real-time decisions to improve productivity, order accuracy, and inventory management.
A five-state distributor specializing in building materials and value-added services, Wausau Supply uses Infor ERP SX.enterprise to provide visibility into inventory at all of its 11 distribution centers, enabling the company to maintain next-day delivery and maximize selection while keeping facilities to a minimum.
Bison International achieved greater insights into its business, while also improving customer service with Infor M3. The company has benefited from Infor M3's Customer Lifecycle Management capability and now is able to manage updates and maintenance independently.
Western Water Works
Western Water Works boosts revenue by $32MM with Infor Distribution SX.e
"Whenever we show people our system and the tools that we have, they become much more interested in working at Western Water Works."
Bruce Himes, President, Western Water Works
Explore topics in ERP
Increase profitability during growth and globalization
Growing a global company in an ultra-connected economy is fast becoming a necessity, rather than a strategic option. You may not be able to make growth painless, but you can make it profitable. Whether you are investing in new markets, expanding your technology landscape, or adding more staff, the resources below will help guide you in building an effective strategy.
In the age of the customer, modern technology is fueling demand for customizations, resulting in increasingly complex customer requirements. Learn how to exceed customer expectations by delivering solutions that go beyond loyalty to create obsession—with even the most demanding of customers.
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to bring an economic impact in the trillions, according to industry leaders. Billions of connected devices and machines will give manufacturers new insights on consumer preferences, product performance, and the condition of internal assets, supply chain logistics, and consumer goods. Learn more about the potential, the estimated impact, and what you can do now to make sure you aren't left behind when the IoT takes off.
Every industry has unique human capital needs that, when addressed with the most effective solutions, can establish workforce quality as a competitive advantage. Get strategies for addressing the skills gap and learn how you can cut administrative costs, reduce labor hours, and elevate the productivity of your workforce.