Infor PegasusAccounting, business, and payroll software
Opera 3: An award-winning accounting and payroll solution
Opera 3 from Pegasus helps SMEs improve productivity and decision-making, and boost customer satisfaction
One system. Full integration.
Opera 3 is a complete solution that integrates finance, supply chain, payroll, CRM, and service across your organization
Unify your organization
Pegasus is an award-winning provider of robust, reliable software solutions used by more than 20,000 small and medium-sized businesses across the UK and Ireland. Operating as an independent business unit of Infor, and with more than 30 years of experience serving all industry sectors, Pegasus has a strong partner network for sales, implementation, training, and support.
Pegasus offers complete solutions such as Opera 3, which aids productivity and offers everyone in your organization a unified view of critical business processes and data. Enabling teams to share knowledge and access key decision-making information while working remotely, Opera 3 is a complete business solution that can be fully integrated throughout your organization, eliminating the need to run separate finance, payroll, CRM or service systems.
Opera 3 at a glance
- Finance and accounting
- Supply chain management
- Payroll and HR
- Business Intelligence
- Customer relationship management
- Service and helpdesk management
- The FDs’ Excellence Awards 2014 – Winner: Financial Software Provider for SMEs
- Payroll World Awards 2014 – Finalist: Payroll Software Product Award
- Software Satisfaction Award – Winner: Business Intelligence
Powerful BI, real-time reporting
Pegasus XRL is an award-winning, powerful Excel reporting tool that gives users access to key information held within Opera 3, which they can analyze, manipulate, and report using a familiar Excel interface.
Effective contract management
Service & Helpdesk Management streamlines and simplifies the management of service and maintenance contracts with customers. Provides a comprehensive picture of customer contracts, from quote and order right through to deliver, installation, service and billing to retain customers for the long term.
Streamlined payroll functions
One in 20 employees in the UK are paid with a Pegasus payroll solution. Opera 3 Payroll & HR has HMRC PAYE Recognition and includes auto enrollment of pensions and salary sacrifice as standard.
What excites me is that as our business grows, I’m confident that Opera 3 will be able to help us keep up with that growth—and the possibilities are endless.
Gary Gleeson Commercial Director
Opera 3 can run on Windows operating systems and be deployed on premise or in the cloud.
Flexibility to suit your business
Opera 3’s open architecture is designed for bespoke modifications to meet specific business needs. Visit the Pegasus Solutions Marketplace to learn more.
Highlights and core functionality
Powerful reporting tools, Pegasus XRL, and Pegasus Dashboards display key business information in a visual, easily understood format for better decision-making.
Complex stock controls
Opera 3 keeps track of multiple warehouses, full batch processing, and serial number traceability. Ensure stock levels are accurate with the Stocktake application.
Pegasus Web Xchange provides a secure and easy way to access Opera 3 data on the go—anytime, anywhere, and on a number of devices.
Visibility across the sales process
Streamline your marketing activity and sales cycle to better and more profitably manage the progression from prospect to customer.
Capture and electronically store essential documents such as customer orders, supplier invoices, credit notes, job costing timesheets, payroll documents, and general correspondence for organization-wide cost savings and secure, quick access.
In-depth analysis and reporting
Multi-level nominal ledger includes up to seven layers of analysis in the nominal structure. If you are trading internationally, multi-currency is included as standard.
Simplified payroll processing
Award-winning Opera 3 Payroll & HR scales to fit any business size. Auto enrollment and salary sacrifice capabilities are included as standard, as well as HMRC PAYE recognition to fully cater to Real Time Information (RTI) submission requirements.
Pegasus CIS links seamlessly with Opera 3 to offer unparalleled levels of control over contracts and subcontractors and allow jobs to be delivered on time and within budget.
Exceptional after-sales care
Provide customers with a central point for recording issues, change requests, engineer scheduling, and preventative maintenance visits.
Opera 3 is designed to be totally customizable to meet individual requirements. Search for add-on solutions via the Solutions Marketplace Program.
We needed a system which would automate and improve efficiency across the entire product lifecycle—from design, inventory, and manufacture to finance and aftersales service.
Chris Barfe CEO
Opera 3: Meeting the demands of your industry
With Opera 3, you get best in class software for SMEs in all industry sectors. Opera 3 can be fully integrated throughout your organization, eliminating the need to maintain disparate systems.
- Manufacturing Manufacturing
- Retail & Wholesale Retail & Wholesale
- Professional services Professional services
- Education Education
- Construction Construction
Replace manual processes and spreadsheets with Opera 3 to improve efficiency and productivity, manage fluctuations in supply and demand, and optimize service levels. Get better visibility into inventory as well as production and delivery schedules, and minimize the time required to create reports.
- Stock management fully integrated with accounts
- Powerful reporting tools quickly and easily generate detailed views of performance
- Shorten the build time to get products to customers quicker
- Access financial information on demand, which facilitates quicker, better decisions, helping you to grow
- Manage international trade payments with multi currency feature built in as standard
- Run key financial tasks outside of office hours to reduce production downtime
Retail & Wholesale
To support future growth and meet the specific need of retailers and wholesalers, Opera 3 provides flexibility, accuracy, and rigorous stock controls. Streamlined reporting frees up valuable resources to focus on rapid business growth, while aiding decision makers by delivering relevant, contextual data.
- Respond to customer queries quickly and retain customers for the long term
- Manage a large volume of transactions in a growing business
- Stocktake application ensures inventory is accurate with a manual count
- Reporting feature allows for smarter decision making to help long term strategies
- With the Scheduler, you can run key tasks outside of office hours, such as stock period end, thus minimizing disruption
For service organizations of all kinds, from marketing and design agencies to management and consultancy firms, recruiters, and architects, a growing client base means bigger data management requirements. Opera 3 can manage large daily transaction activity, updating in real-time to deliver better management information and maximize profitability.
- Document Management captures and stores essential business documents, such as invoices and timesheets, for easy retrieval
- Run key business tasks such as period ends and data back-ups outside of office hours with the Scheduler, thus minimizing disruption to your business
- Improve cash flow with the Credit Management Center, a one stop shop for managing late customer payments
- Grow your business and attract new customers with CRM
Opera 3 is ideal for schools and academies of all sizes with various requirements. Powerful reporting tools offer a complete, real-time picture of financial performance across the organization.
- Manage your business processes efficiently so you can focus on your students
- Delivers visibility and enhanced analytics for tight financial control to manage budgets
- Multi-level Nominal Ledger includes up to seven layers of analysis
- Pay your staff with ease using automated calculations and comply with HMRC legislation using the Payroll & HR application
Pegasus CIS conforms to the requirements and regulations of HMRC's Construction Industry Scheme, providing an unparalleled level of management control over contracts and subcontractors. Pegasus CIS integrates with Opera 3, Sage 50, and Sage 200.
- Complete control over costing, timesheets, payment applications, VAT invoicing, cash receipt matching, and more aspects of contracts management
- Ensure jobs are delivered on time and within budget
- Data is readily available for technically demanding operations
- Easy and quick access to business information and share with other employees
- Opera 3 Financials
- Opera 3 Supply Chain Management
- Opera 3 Payroll & HR
- Pegasus Online Filing Manager
- Opera 3 CRM
- Opera 3 Service & Helpdesk Management
- Pegasus CIS
- Pegasus XRL
- Pegasus Dashboards
- Pegasus Web Xchange
- Document Management
- Pegasus Solutions Marketplace