Already registered for Infor TechEd San Diego?
HCM Tech Ed Coming to California
Do you already have all your Christmas gifts together or are you still looking for the right fit for your family members and friends?. Very often we are trying to score one or another great deal at one of the Christmas sales and offerings. Personally, I like avoiding the crowds and do my shopping online during these hectic days. That always involves reading the “Description”, the “Details” of what I want to purchase, and the “Reviews” from others. So, let me provide that information on a deal I’m excited to share.
What is Infor TechEd?
Have you heard about the upcoming Infor TechEd in La Jolla, California? Well here’s your opportunity to get in on a great event while saving your company some money. This training gives you advanced knowledge that can’t be found anywhere else. It focuses on best practices to help attendees simplify their work, avoid wasted effort, network with peers and product experts, and solve day-to-day challenges.
Infor TechEd is a smaller and more personal training where you can interact with and learn directly from Infor product experts. And, if you register prior to February 15th, you get in on the Early Bird discount.
HCM session topics at TechEd San Diego:
HCM has a lot of new sessions planned for this event! Let me provide some of the details:
- What’s new in Global HR: Development will join our Education Instructor to discuss the components that make up GHR as well as the new History Load feature.
- Global HR Payroll: Learn how Global HR Payroll will be fully integrated with GHR and how you can enable it.
- Planning for the Talent Acquisition Recruiter Redesign: Talent Acquisition is being renovated. Learn the details behind these changes and how you can plan for adoption and implementation.
- Migration from HRM to Global HR: We will be offering 3 sessions on this topic: the preparation steps, the process of migrating, and the post-data steps. This 3-part session will provide you with in-depth, step-by-step knowledge for your migration plans.
- Birst and HCM History Reporting: See the new analytic dashboards for HCM and learn how to use the new tool that will allow you to create reports from an audit log.
- Infor Learning Management: Did you know Learning Management is integrated within Global HR and Talent Management? Learn how an Admin can make use of this feature.
- HCM File Creation Utility & HCM BODS & HCM Delivered Content: Learn how to take advantage of these features for interfaces and integrations.
- Absence Management: This session covers an overview, its business uses, plans and structures, impact on Global HR and much more.
- Exploring Transition Management: This deep dive session will teach you how to configure a mobile-enabled transition program and complete the programs to see what the user experiences.
- What’s New in HCM Technology Adoption…According to Parker: Learn about what's new in technology for Global HR and Talent Management. Learn how internationalized IPAs allow for multi-national companies to send e-mails to the recipients in their native language for most common actions like Hire or Promote. Other topics include 4.0 controls, mobile features, widgets, and more.
To see all of the sessions that will be offered in this TechEd, download the event flyer.
Register until February 15th and save $200 on registration with the early bird discount.
If you need information to convince your Manager that this event is one you should attend, click this Justification Letter link, fill in the blanks and present it to your Manager.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to talk to you and tell you more about the event.
- “You get to meet the people at Infor who are not only the thought leaders, but the daily lead practitioners for coding, implementation, and design – it’s fantastic!”
- “TechEd is really great because it’s a more intimate setting with instructors and product experts who know the ins and outs of the application, and can work one-on-one with you.”
If you would like to see and hear how our customers experienced our previous event, watch the video
- Education & Transformation Services
- Banking and Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Infor HCM