Bison scales up global business with Infor M3
November 22, 2016Situated in the historic city of Goes in southern Netherlands, Bison International has a history in manufacturing spanning more than 70 years.
First established by Cornelis van de Reepe, with a single rubber-based adhesive product, the company enjoyed immediate success and in 1958 went on to develop the world's first contact glue: Bison KitÒ.
Today Bison International manufactures over 350 high-quality adhesives, sealants and maintenance products. Its portfolio includes iconic brands such as UHU, Bostik, Imedio, Griffon and Air Max, which it sells in over 65 countries through a network of distributors.
A need to consolidate
With a history of strategic acquisitions and a focus on building its global business scale, Bison considered a digital transformation strategy that would consolidate its operations and progress the company.
More specifically Bison had an urgent need to:
- Gain access to improved and more detailed information
- Comply with increasing regulation in new markets
- Enhance user productivity through office integration
- Prepare for mobile technologies such as smartphones and tablets
- Manage updates and maintenance independently
- Improve the visibility and integration of contract lifecycle management (CLM) tools
A solution designed for progress
As part of our commitment to helping customers drive positive change, Infor worked closely with Bison to create a solution that would meet these challenges and support more advanced business processes.
Through implementation of Infor M3, Bison's new enterprise resource planning (ERP) capability has enabled the company to:
- Achieve rapid installation through out-of-the-box functionality
- Improve customer service by allowing agents to fulfill more complex requests
- Streamline the integration of business applications such as warehouse management, electronic data interchange (EDI) and contract lifecycle management (CLM)
- Quickly adapt to changing business demands
- Meet increased regulation requirements
- Satisfy additional customer needs
Read more about the ways Infor helps Bison progress its business.