Complimentary Education Webinar: Tips and Tricks for Reducing Key Time and Improving Data Standardization in Infor EAM
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 60 minutes
Do you want to get more from your asset management solution? Are you ready to reduce key time while benefiting from improved data records and process improvement opportunities?
Melissa Kruminas, Senior Learning Consultant, explores common struggles facing companies and shows you how to leverage the power of the latest Infor EAM product developments to reduce time and cost associated with managing your company’s assets. Whether you are new to EAM or a long-time customer, this session will address the tools currently available to optimize your asset management solution processes.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Common Infor EAM data management challenges
- Key time
- Standardized asset names
- Standardized classes/categories/manufacturers/model
- Non-standard information (variable fields/UDFs)
- Tips and tricks to quickly navigate Infor EAM 11.3 and previous versions (short cuts keys, copy records, right-click functions, etc.)
- How to standardize equipment records with equipment configurations
- Learn how to create assets in bulk with equipment generation
- Learn to use Task Plans to streamline data entry for preventative and corrective maintenance
Audience: This webinar is appropriate for any and all users of Infor EAM.
Senior Learning Consultant
Melissa is a Senior Learning Consultant with 12 years of CMMS and EAM experience in manufacturing and distribution environments. Prior to joining Infor, Melissa worked as the EAM Operations Manager for the global headquarters of Fruit of the Loom, Inc. responsible for the implementation, training, and development of Infor EAM for Fruit of the Loom, Spalding, Russell Athletic, and Vanity Fair brands facilities in North and Central America. Melissa specializes in process improvement and completed FOTL Six Sigma Black Belt certification. At Infor, Melissa serves as a Senior Learning Consultant concentrating on Infor EAM.
Education Product Manager
Laura is the Education Product Manager for the Infor EAM and CPQ products at Infor. She has been with Infor Education for 6 years and has experience with all aspects of education from training, customer experience for Infor Education, implementing Infor Campus and product management. She works collaboratively with customers, consulting services partners, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders to create a product vision for education.
- Education & Transformation Services