Design Thinking: A strategy for innovation
Design Thinking: a buzz word which makes most people roll their eyes.
Despite being overused, "design thinking" has brought value and a new way of thinking to product development.
Infor's in-house design agency Hook & Loop hosted the Rumjog team for their monthly meetup event to discuss design thinking as a strategy for innovation. Hook & Loop's very own Nunzio Esposito (VP & Head of User Experience) joined Tom Young (Managing Partner, Rumjog) for the conversation.
At the live event, Nunzio & Tom cover some of the following questions in relation to design thinking at Infor and Hook & Loop:
- Why did Nunzio change the design model to be more engineer focused?
- What are the challenges that come with running a design-agency within a multi-billion dollar enterprise software company?
- What qualities does Nunzio look for when hiring people for Hook & Loop?
- What are some problems that you and your team are using design thinking to solve?
- How important is experiential empathy in creating user experiences?
- In today's technology-driven world, are the best designer's those that also understand engineering?
Listen or watch now:
- Infor culture
- Aerospace & Defense
- Banking and Financial Services
- Equipment Dealers Rental & Service
- Facilities Management
- Federal Government
- Food & Beverage
- High Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Logistics & 3PL
- Oil and Gas/Energy
- Property Management
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Service Management
- State and Local Government