EAM Certification program kicks off 'EAM Functional Consultant v11.3 beta' exam now available
October 4, 2017The very first EAM certification exam 'EAM Functional Consultant v11.3 beta' is now available and for a limited time, you can be one of the first people certified and also take the exam for a deeply discounted price. A beta exam helps determine the passing score for the final exam version. If you pass the beta exam, you will receive your Infor Certified EAM Functional Consultant v11.3 certification.
This beta exam is available until October 31, 2017. To get your preferred testing date and time for only $50 (80% off the retail price of live/production exams), please follow the instructions below and register today!
To attempt this beta exam:
- Review the EAM Functional Consultant v11.3 Beta exam guide. This guide provides the exam topics, time allowed, number of questions, etc. It also outlines the beta exam details and requirements and how to register.
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements outlined in the Test Taker Guide.
- Go to www.webassessor.com/infor/index.html and create a new account (if required). Login and register for a new exam. If this is your first time attempting an exam, please allow extra time to create your WebAssessor profile and to set up and test your computer.
- Select the B-EAM-FC112-100 Infor Certified EAM Functional Consultant v11.3 exam.
- At Checkout select voucher/coupon for payment and enter your Infor Services coupon code: EAMBETA
Ready to get certified? Login to WebAssessor and schedule your exam now!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Education & Transformation Services