Front row at the healthcare data evolution
We’re excited to show off our continued investment in healthcare innovations at this year’s HIMSS. We will also be joining, and learning from, other industry leaders, discussing the challenges we all face in this constantly evolving world of healthcare.
As is abundantly clear, the future of healthcare means connecting the business of healthcare with the mission of healthcare, and part of making that happen depends on data liquidity, and the industry shift to API driven connectivity. Furthering the adoption of the Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR) standard and cloud connectivity is instrumental in all of this.
I hope you can join us at HIMSS to see for yourself. Infor Healthcare continues to pursue strategic partnerships with leading organizations to help our customers succeed—and lead—across the care continuum. At HIMSS, we will be providing hands-on demonstrations to share more about Infor FHIR Bridge and Infor API Gateway, as well as our new Microsoft and AWS collaborations.
At our Infor-AWS demo, you can expect to see:
- Rapid development of a scalable, highly available translation microservice on AWS Lambda technology
- Infor Cloverleaf and Infor Clinical Bridge product strategy to deliver a more cost-effective and better cloud interoperability solution
Infor and Microsoft have also partnered to showcase Microsoft’s care coordination solution, configured using Infor FHIR Bridge to provide a secure, scalable integration platform to support innovative care delivery models. Our demonstration will show how our collaboration:
- Leverages Infor FHIR Bridge and Microsoft Teams to create a care coordination solution
- Provides future capabilities and product strategy toward creating data liquidity, and promoting the ability for the development of innovative applications.
For more details about these demonstrations, all of Infor’s offerings at HIMSS, and to schedule face-to-face meetings, visit our HIMSS page. See you there!
Jerry Rankin, Industry Strategy Director, Interoperability, Infor
- Cloverleaf Integration Suite for clinical interoperability