Get ready for Cloverleaf 6.2
February 23, 2017
Jerry Rankin, Industry Strategy Director, Healthcare Interoperability
I’m pleased to announce that we have released Cloverleaf 6.2, which now delivers even more capacity to meet today’s interoperability challenges. Cloverleaf 6.2 is brimming with exciting new features and enhancements. I’ve outlined three examples below.
First, it gives you an easier and faster way to build interfaces with:
- The new Cloverleaf Wizard that provides a browser based “drag and drop” graphical user interface designed to enable less technical staff such as business analysts to quickly and easily build interfaces, while retaining Cloverleaf’s power and scalability.
- Additional enhancements that allow you to reuse prior work and streamline interface building such as support for global variables, which allows you to reduce your interface backlog, and onboard your trading partners, turning their data into information sooner.
Second, Cloverleaf provides rich support for FHIR and API-based integration to address the need to be digital and mobile:
- Native JSON support
- FHIR samples
- New Web Services wizard
- New Distributed Transaction Controller for event and message orchestration
Third, Cloverleaf enhances security even further, with TLS communication among servers, and audit log export utility supporting SIEM monitoring.
We’d like to introduce you to the new features on a webinar, and invite you to join Rob Abbott, Director, Infor Cloverleaf Product Management, and Rick Carruth, Infor Cloverleaf Education Program Manager, for this complimentary “what’s new” webinar on March 2 at 2 p.m. ET. We’ll demonstrate the key updates and enhancements and show you how to use the new features to take advantage of the latest major release of Cloverleaf.
- Cloverleaf Wizard
- JSON support for FHIR implementations
- BOX and global variables during deployment
- Xlate included for reusable objects
- Statistics capture for reporting
If you are a new or existing Cloverleaf user, you won’t want to miss this session. Please register for the webinar here.
- North America