Get your HR employees up to speed on the 2016 changes for Benefits Affordable Care Act year-end reporting!
December 15, 2016A new e-learning course covering important year-end updates to Infor Lawson HRM Benefits software is now available! This four-hour course, consisting of six lessons, will help you navigate through the 2016 changes to year-end Benefits plan reporting and compliance with the Affordable Care Act, including exploring requirements, setting up preliminary parameters, data collection, measurement assessment, year-end reporting, and processing corrections and voids.
The course is available on Infor Campus in the Infor Lawson-HCM Learning Library. To locate this course:
- Log in to Infor Campus at https://campus.infor.com
- Click Find your product
- Click Human Capital Management
- On the Infor HCM Solution page, scroll down to the blue Learning Library section and click Infor HCM
- From the Path drop-down menu, choose Human Resource Management, then scroll down to the Benefits – v10 section
Customers with a Learning Library subscription have access to the course at no additional charge.
Need help? Call our Infor Campus customer care team toll-free at 866-246-2213 or +1 678-319-8114 between 8am and 6pm EST or send email to InforCampus@infor.com.
- Education & Transformation Services