Getting a Grip on Nonconformity Tracking
The ability to track nonconformity instances within your business is crucial to maintain operational efficiency. Monitoring for early warning signs of potential nonconformities will allow you to intervene in a timely manner before the small issue cascades into a larger, urgent—potentially catastrophic—one. These nonconformities can be tracked over time and assigned a level of severity or risk based on a pre-set nonconformity index.
Click here to download the detailed Infor CloudSuite EAM nonconformity user manual
At their core, nonconformity tracking solutions assess if there are in fact malfunctions that need to be addressed. Once that initial determination is made, an inspection or performance audit can test, for example, a gear against established tolerances or ranges and decide whether a failure is minor, major, or severe. But to trigger that process and to address the nonconformity, the problem must be flagged. With critical insight into nonconformities, you’ll be able to make informed decisions on what actions need to be taken to correct the situation, and how to mitigate the impact of potential issues in the future.
To learn more about nonconformity tracking, and how you can better prepare to deal with issues as they arise, join our webinar on October 23, 2019, at 2:00 PM EST.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use the nonconformity tracking functionality within Infor CloudSuite EAM and how it impacts your operational efficiency.
We’ll walk you through the basic setup, how to document nonconformity observations, and when the nonconformity has reached the point where correction or repair is necessary. Plus, you’ll understand how to create a work order from the nonconformity as well as creating new nonconformities rules while performing preventative maintenance or other work orders.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Why should you use nonconformity tracking?
- Setup configuration: nonconformity types, nonconformity setup, nonconformity checklist
- Nonconformity observation: create the first observation (which creates the nonconformity)
- Creating additional observations for the same nonconformity with checklist option
- Create a work order from observation when ready to correct or repair
- Create a nonconformity from a work order
- Equipment: viewing nonconformities and nonconformity analysis
- Asset management
- Education & Transformation Services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Equipment Dealers Rental & Service
- Facilities Management
- Food & Beverage
- High Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Logistics & 3PL
- Property Management
- CloudSuite EAM