August 12, 2021
|Online||August 18, 2021||12:00 – 1:00PM ET|
Infor® OS is the hub for your entire enterprise ecosystem; it serves as a fully cloud-based operating platform that seamlessly connects services to provide a robust technology framework. The Infor Data Lake is just one of the standard services included with an Infor multi-tenant cloud platform. The Data Lake allows you to capture data across the environmental landscape, solve industry challenges with big data storage, and provide easy access to historical data.
In part three of this webinar series, our experts will discuss key areas and address questions about Data Lake strategies, the ION ETL Tool and more. Attendees will learn about:
- On-premises warehouse strategies. Jill Papendick will review the data retrieval methods to solution an on-premises data warehouse.
- Implementation vs. Steady state. As part of supporting your solution, reviewing special considerations for managing data is critical. Jill will walk through some of those considerations.
- Compass operation and administration. Jill will take a closer look at using available Compass functions and administration tools.
- What’s new. Kevin Heiman with give a brief update on what’s new with Data Lake functionality.
- Extracting, transforming, and loading your data. Jessica Melger will demonstrate the ION ETL tool as it extracts, transforms, and loads data to on-premises databases from the Data Lake to be used in a Data Warehouse solution.
Attendees should be knowledgeable with the basics of Infor OS and all of its services, as well as a general understanding of the Infor Data Lake. Please note that this webinar will focus on one specific area of Infor OS and does not replace the trainings available on these disciplines; that training material is available on Infor Campus.
This webinar is part of the Infor Data Lake webinar series, presented by Infor Education. View the prior webinars:
Learning Consultant Senior
Senior Principal Solution Architect
Principal Solution Architect