Infor FHIR Bridge 20.1 now available
The Infor Cloverleaf® Integration Suite Development and Product Management Team is pleased to announce the release of Infor FHIR Bridge 20.1.
Part of the Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite, Infor FHIR Bridge delivers a fast, cost-effective solution for healthcare organizations to help realize better healthcare delivery, care coordination, and patient engagement through digital transformation made possible with HL7® FHIR® (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources).
Highlights of FHIR 20.1 include:
- Increased and improved transformation library with translations between FHIR R4 resources and HL7 v2 messages in addition to the DSTU2 and STU3 FHIR standard version translations already supported.
- More scalable load distribution which enables the processing of batch API requests and multiple individual API requests in parallel.
- Capability Statement tooling, enabling easier documentation of the capabilities of implemented FHIR endpoints for clients that require it.
- A graphical user interface administration console designed for faster and easier configuration of endpoint connections and authorization/authentication.
What to expect
Infor FHIR Bridge is designed to help:
- Accelerate digital innovation and engagement leveraging prebuilt FHIR support.
- Streamline care coordination with delivery of specific data via the FHIR external application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Extend legacy systems’ ability to interoperate in a FHIR-based API ecosystem.
Detailed release notes can be accessed on the Infor Support Portal.
Educational materials describing what’s new and how to use the new features will be made available on Infor Campus shortly.
– Corey Spears, Director, Product Management
- Cloverleaf Integration Suite for clinical interoperability