Infor M3 Developer v13.3 beta exam is now available
November 16, 2017As a valued Infor customer, the M3 Developer v13.3 beta exam is available to you at a deep discount for a limited time. A beta exam helps determine the passing score for the final exam version. If you pass the beta exam, you will receive your Infor Certified M3 Developer v13.3 certification. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first certified!
This beta exam is available until January 4, 2018. To get your preferred testing date and time for only $50 (80% off the retail price of live/production exams), please follow the instructions below and register today!
To attempt this beta exam:
- Review the M3 Developer v13.3 Exam Guide. This guide provides the exam topics, time allowed, number of questions, etc. It also outlines the beta exam details and requirements and how to register.
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements outlined in the Test Taker Guide.
- Go to www.webassessor.com/infor/index.html and create a new account (if required). Login and register for a new exam. If this is your first time attempting an exam, please allow extra time to create your WebAssessor profile and to set up and test your computer.
- Select the M3-59 Infor Certified M3 Developer v13.3 exam.
Ready to get certified? Login to WebAssessor and schedule your exam now!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Education & Transformation Services