Infor maintains ranking as a Leader in Nucleus Research CRM Technology Value Matrix
Infor is proud to rank once again as a Leader in the Nucleus Research CRM Technology Value Matrix. The 2018 honor continues a string of similar rankings in previous editions of Nucleus’ annual assessment of the CRM market.
Infor has achieved its market-leading position with a CRM solution that is the centerpiece of a comprehensive CX Suite. The solution integrates customer data across the enterprise to drive consistent, exceptional, and personal experiences over any channel throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
The Suite also includes Configure Price Quote, Contract Lifecycle Management, Interaction Advisor, Marketing Resource Management, Omni-channel Campaign Management, Rhythm, Sales Intelligence for CRM, and marketing automation through Infor’s partnership with Marketo.
The quality of the customer experience has emerged as a key differentiator in today’s competitive climate, and technology providers like Infor are developing the advanced solutions to help companies keep pace. According to Rebecca Wettemann, VP of research at Nucleus Research, “As companies continue to evolve their customer engagement strategies to stay competitive, reducing barriers to adoption and improving the quality — and intelligence — of customer interactions are high priorities on vendors’ and customers’ roadmaps.”1 Infor’s leadership ranking is compelling evidence of its commitment to helping its own customers keep pace with the demands of this new era of commerce.
Infor’s emphasis on providing an integrated platform that streamlines processes and creates a unified, consistent view of the customer is one of the key factors in its market-leading position. “You can only get so far with isolated datasets as you run into walls from within divided silos. Leaders in the CRM Value Matrix are in the process of breaking down these walls, connecting disparate business processes across sales, service and marketing to provide greater value from new deployments,” said Dan Elman, analyst at Nucleus Research.1
As the core functional capabilities of marketing, sales, and service automation have matured, Nucleus identifies four areas where CRM vendors are focusing their investments:
● AI – Nucleus expects continued investment in this area as vendors refine their solutions to provide model-driven data cleansing and more transparent models for prediction.
● Integration – Nucleus anticipates vendors making investments in integration both organically and by acquisition to help customers retain their existing investments while taking advantage of cross-core opportunities.
● Usability – Vendors will work to upgrade and enhance UX, including innovation in areas such as embedded intelligence and coaching features that enable users to automate tasks and systematize best practices.
● Edge capabilities – CRM providers will invest in the edge capabilities that extend their solution footprint and deliver higher ROI through field service automation, configure price quote, and enhanced analytics.
These areas nicely align with Infor’s strategic vision for its own CX Suite with a CRM solution that helps companies identify opportunities and automate customer engagement activities — with sales management tools, analytics, and proactive alerts that drive accurate forecasting, informed decision making, and more effective team and territory management.
Read the report here: https://nucleusresearch.com/research/single/crm-technology-value-matrix-2h2018/
- Infor CRM
- Customer Experience Suite
- North America