Infor makes Constellation ShortList™, again
I guess you call it twice as nice that we have been named to the Constellation ShortList,™ not only for our CloudSuite Financials & Supply Chain solution, but also for our cloud-based human capital management solution.
The honors came in August when our HCM solution was named one of only five ShortList honorees, chosen from a total of 30. The evaluation criteria included input from clients, partners, customers and other vendors, and an assessment of market share and Constellation’s own internal research.
Although the award-winning Constellation Research works across industries, human capital management has become increasingly important in the healthcare space, as margins shrink, demand for bedside workers grows and turnover remain a challenge. In fact, a recent Advisory Board report found that 30 percent of employees are leaving their healthcare organizations within the first year of employment. That’s not only disheartening, but expensive. And when those leaving are bedside nursing staff, it’s felt across the care continuum and in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
Infor CloudSuite Human Capital Management was placed on the Constellation ShortList by meeting the Silicon Valley analysts’ rigorous selection criteria. If you are new to Infor Human Capital Management, it includes the following:
- Talent management to help retain your most valuable employees
- Talent science to help organizations find the right people, for the right role, based on the science of behavioral profiles, administered even before workers are hired
- Workforce management to control your organization’s biggest cost: labor
- Learning management to ensure organizations are giving their workers the right professional development, at the right time, to keep them engaged and happy
- HR Service delivery to enable self service, saving administrative time and creating more satisfied employees.
Ultimately it’s all about the right technology that allows bedside caregivers to focus on their mission. You can read more about the Constellation ShortList here.