Infor TechEd for EAM - Day 1: Highlights
The first day of the 2019 TechEd for EAM in Denver, Colorado is a wrap! For those who couldn’t attend or may have missed the event, here is a look at the top 5 highlights from day 1:
1. KEYNOTE: EAM Product Evangelist Kevin Price started attendees off in the Marco Polo ballroom with a keynote speech to get the event started. Kevin explored the history, current state, and future of the global landscape of Infor EAM. Attendees left not only excited about the week to come, but they also learned where to find the latest and greatest information about Infor EAM product offerings and new releases.
2. BREAKOUTS: More than 20 breakout sessions today alone covered topics ranging from What’s new in Infor EAM to Flex Business Rules. Attendees ranged from new users to experienced partners, with content for just about everyone. Chatter around the lunch room was teeming with excitement and an eagerness to learn. A lunch-time demonstration of Infor EAM with UAP software opened opportunities up for our customers to consider how to standardize training and documentation to optimize the change management process.
3. EXPERIENTIAL LABS: The first sessions to fill up at Infor EAM are the hands-on labs. In these sessions, users explore concepts with an instructor while practicing in their own training environment. More than six hours of hands-on training introduced new users to configuration strategies while advanced users learned how to tie it all together in a technical session challenge. Learn more about our hands-on labs.
4. HIDDEN GEMS: The most overlooked features of EAM were unmasked! We explored features like ABC Analysis; calculating EOQ for parts, and using the Release Individual PM WO screen to perform look into the future; and much more.
5. NETWORKING: No Infor event is complete without fun, food, and networking. All of these were found throughout the day, but the culmination in our Happy Hour gave attendees the opportunity to connect with customers using the same product, in the same industry, surrounded by product experts. For even more ways to network with your peers check out Inforum.
Want to learn more about Infor EAM? Take a specialized course in Infor Campus.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recap of day 2 at Infor TechEd for EAM.
- Asset management
- Education & Transformation Services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Equipment Dealers Rental & Service
- High Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Infor EAM
- North America