Infor to hold investor call on shareholders’ $1.5 billion investment Jan 16
Infor will host an investor conference call to discuss the recently announced agreement by Koch Equity Development, LLC, and Golden Gate Capital to invest $1.5 billion in Infor. This call is for current holders of Infor securities and other interested parties, and is to be held on Wednesday, Jan 16, at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. Dial-in details are available below and on the Investor Relations page of Infor’s website.
Dial-in details for the Jan 16 investor call:
- US toll-free dial-in #: 1.855.312.6134
- International direct dial-in #: +1.857.288.7894
- Global access numbers are in-country toll-free or local dial-in numbers for this conference.
- Conference passcode #: 975 184 66
A digital recording of the conference will be available for replay beginning Wednesday, Jan 16. To access the recording, use these dial-in details:
- Encore US toll-free dial-in #: 1.888.286.8010
- Encore international direct dial-in #: +1.617.801.6888
- Encore dates: Jan 16 - Jan 30
- Conference passcode #: 29619051
- Investor News
- North America