Join the Infor Supply Chain Virtual Summit tomorrow
What healthcare supply chain leads can expect from the free virtual event
Modern, digitally enabled supply chains must operate as intelligent business networks that connect systems, processes, and partners. This not only improves visibility, but it also helps establish a more responsive supply chain that leverages the cloud, automation, and analytics to help organizations to become more customer centric.
Join the Infor Supply Chain Virtual Summit, kicking off tomorrow February 6, 2020 at 9AM EST, for a virtual experience where attendees will gain access to exclusive thought leadership concerning the current state and future of supply chain and meet with industry experts.
The summit will feature keynote speakers discussing the topics of:
- Building a connected, intelligent, and responsive supply chain
- Creating an intelligent, customer-centric supply chain
- Transforming the warehouse and increase operational efficiency
- Improve working capital and drive sustainable business growth
- Improve customer service and performance with automation, visibility, and assurance
- Why global logistics management demands a network
Although this free event, sponsored by Accenture and AWS, is not specific to healthcare, it is still an excellent educational opportunity for healthcare professionals that run their own distribution center or are focused on B2B transactions.
For attendees seeking additional information, there will be staffed virtual booths, live chat, and downloadable content along with the keynote presentations.
Register here for free to reserve your spot today.
- CloudSuite Healthcare
- Infor SCM