Looking forward to HIMSS18
March 1, 2018
HIMSS18 is right around the corner and we’re hoping that what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas after learning how we can help you achieve a connected health universe. With a busy show schedule, we hope you stop by our booth #3807 to see how Infor can help you simplify, streamline and better manage your business operations and focus on:
- Delivering affordable care
- Maximizing human potential
- Developing a connected health system
- Achieving real-time visibility
We’re excited to showcase our solutions built by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals. Here’s ways you can get involved with us at HIMSS:
- Schedule a demo: Schedule time now to get a hands-on look at one (or more) of any of our more than 20 healthcare specific solutions.
- Join a collaboration session: Join us for 30 minutes in our booth to network with industry leaders in small groups and discuss trends such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, the cloud, and affordable care. To register and view more sessions, visit here.
- Interoperability showcase: We are proud to sponsor the Interoperability Showcase at HIMSS. Corey Spears, Infor Director of Healthcare Interoperability Standards, will present on value-based care in the post-acute setting.
- Brazil Track: If you are representing a hospital from Brazil and are going to HIMSS we are glad to announce that we are sponsoring the Brazil track organized by FOLKS again this year. Visit here for information on how to participate.
Connected health is going to be a popular topic at HIMSS this year and how to seamlessly integrate segregated data sources that hold mission-critical patient information. Our integration platforms simplify integration with pre-built adaptors for connecting Infor and third-party applications with key clinical systems, such as Epic© and Cerner. Experience streamlined data exchange for both patients and caregivers, so visit our booth to learn how we can help you achieve a connected health universe.
Regardless of the role you play in healthcare, your ultimate objective is the same—put patients first. You need a partner that speaks your language; one that helps you make the right decisions every day, with an eye toward what’s next. For healthcare organizations, Infor is the caring partner with a proven track record of success. Healthcare is our first language, and we share your mission to improve the lives of patients and community health.
To learn more, visit our website.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at HIMSS18. Safe travels and see you next week!
- Tim Brown, Chief Business Information Officer
- North America