M3 Administrator v13.3 beta certification exam now available
August 17, 2017A brand new M3 beta exam ‘M3 Administrator v13.3’ is now available for limited time and significant discount.
This beta exam is available until September 8, 2017. To get your preferred testing date and time for only $50 (80% off the retail price of live/production exams), please follow the instructions below and register today!
Beta exam preparations and discounted registration instructions:
- Prepare for the exam—review the M3 Administrator v13.3 Exam Guide that provides the exam topics, time allowed, number of questions, etc. It also outlines the beta exam details and requirements and how to register.
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements—this info is outlined in the Test Taker Guide.
- Go to www.webassessor.com/infor/index.html and create a new account (if required). Login and register for a new exam.
- If this is your first time attempting an exam, please allow extra time to create your WebAssessor profile and to setup and test your computer.
- Select the B-M3-INSC13-110 Infor Certified M3 Administrator v13.3 exam.
- At Checkout select voucher/coupon for payment. Enter your Infor Services coupon code: INSC13BETA
About Beta exams
A beta exam helps to determine the passing score and to provide any fine tuning to the final version of the exam. Infor Education offers beta exams at a special introductory beta exam rate. The benefit to you is the significant discount and the opportunity to be one of the first certified people certified in the respective area. Just as with the standard, version of the exam, if you pass the beta, you will receive your Infor Certified M3 Administrator v13.3 certification.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Education & Transformation Services
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours