Now available 'M3 Installation Consultant v13.3 beta exam'
September 7, 2017The M3 Installation Consultant v13.3 beta exam is now available to you at a deep discount for a limited time.
A beta exam helps determine the passing score for the final exam version. If you pass the beta exam, you will receive your Infor Certified M3 Installation Consultant v13.3 certification. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first certified!
This beta exam is available until October 13, 2017. To get your preferred testing date and time for only $50 (80% off the standard price of live/production exams), please follow the instructions below and register today!
To attempt this beta exam:
- Review the M3 Installation Consultant v13.3 Exam Guide. This guide provides the exam topics, time allowed, number of questions, etc. It also outlines the beta exam details and requirements and how to register.
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements outlined in the Test Taker Guide.
- Go to www.webassessor.com/infor/index.html and create a new account (if required). Login and register for a new exam. IMPORTANT, if this is your first time attempting an exam, please allow extra time to create your WebAssessor profile and to setup and test your computer.
- Select the B-M3-INSC133-110 Infor Certified M3 Installation Consultant v13.3 exam.
- At Checkout select voucher/coupon for payment. Enter your Infor Services coupon code: INSC133-2BETA
Ready to get certified? Login to WebAssessor and schedule your exam now!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Education & Transformation Services