Prepping for HIMSS19
Prepping for HIMSS19
HIMSS19 is coming in a couple weeks, and we hope you join us in booth 2747 to talk about connecting the business of healthcare with the mission of healthcare. This year, we’re doubling down on our care affordability focus to help your organization optimize costs, improve efficiencies and control revenue streams. Our goal is to help your employees perform at maximum potential by helping you find and retain the right talent, empowering your clinicians to work at top of licensure, and engage employees with easy and intuitive software. We offer connected health, which means you can analyze all the data from clinical, financial, supply chain, and human capital systems, to gain the widest (full spectrum back office and clinical integration solutions), deepest (solutions built with healthcare-specific functionality) and highest (data analytics across all systems) solution in the healthcare industry. By offering a holistic solution built for healthcare, Infor helps you manage the healthcare cost equation by giving you the ability to connect your clinical and business systems.
We’re excited to showcase our solutions built by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals. Here’s ways you can get involved with us at HIMSS:
- Schedule a demo: Schedule time now to get a hands-on look at one (or more) of our healthcare specific solutions.
- AWS project. Infor representatives will be in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) booth to demonstrate the potential to architect Cloverleaf micro-services to handle mission-critical, production-grade workload within healthcare, running on AWS's Lambda serverless platform. Stop by the AWS booth 5058 to talk with us.
- Microsoft project. Infor representatives will also be in the Microsoft booth to provide a demo overview of an Infor-Microsoft joint proof of concept that leverages Infor FHIR Bridge and Microsoft Teams to create a care coordination solution. Stop by Microsoft booth 2500 to talk with us.
- Excellis Health Solutions Pharmacy Serialization project. The passage of the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA), and the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (CSCSA) grant the Food and Drug Administration more authority to regulate and monitor the manufacture of drugs. That means all healthcare, retail pharmacies, wholesalers and life science companies soon need to be compliant. Learn how Infor is partnering with Excellis Health Solutions to create a pathway to compliance by stopping by our booth.
- Brazil Track: If you are representing a hospital from Brazil and are going to HIMSS we are glad to announce that we are sponsoring the Brazil track this year. Visit here for information on how to participate.
Connected health is going to be a popular topic at HIMSS19 in terms of how to seamlessly integrate segregated data sources that hold mission-critical patient information. Our integration platforms simplify integration with pre-built adaptors for connecting Infor and third-party applications with key clinical systems, such as Epic© and Cerner. Experience streamlined data exchange for both patients and caregivers, so visit our booth to learn how we can help you achieve a connected health universe.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at HIMSS18. Safe travels and see you in a couple weeks!
- CloudSuite Healthcare
- Cloverleaf Integration Suite for clinical interoperability
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours