Register now for our new course for Workforce Management
Workforce Management’s newest course offering “WFM: Configuring and Administering Workforce Management”
Reserve your seat now for our next offering in September 10–11, 2018. But hurry, seats are filling up fast!
Click here to visit Infor Campus and register today.
“WFM: Configuring and Administering Workforce Management” is an Instructor-led course and is offered virtually.
We’re excited to let you know about our newest course in Workforce Management, “WFM: Configuring and Administering Workforce Management” which is written against version 6.2.2. This two-day course was created by our very own Baris Ceyhan, an Infor Senior Principal Consultant and Certified Infor Trainer in WFM Consulting Services. Baris’ background includes working in Research & Development, Consulting Services, and Training on the Infor Workforce Management product for more than 18 years.
Who should take the “WFM: Configuring and Administering Workforce Management” course?
The course was written for both functional and technical System Administrators and will benefit both on-premise and cloud customers.
What will you learn by taking this course?
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the components of Infor Workforce Management (WFM) system administration
- Configure and maintain the Job Scheduler
- Describe how to maintain the modules of the WFM application
- Describe WFM archiving
- Use data migration tools and apply upgrades
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in WFM
- Describe how to maintain WFM-related servers (on-premises only).