Save the date for Infor TechEd for Infor OS (Xi Platform): Nov 13-15 in San Diego
Announcing the first Infor TechEd for Infor OS
We're pleased to announce the first Infor TechEd for Infor OS (Xi Platform), taking place November 13-15, 2017 in San Diego. Registration will open in August. Infor TechEd is an immersive, product-focused learning experience offering a unique opportunity for Infor customers and partners to collaborate and learn directly from Infor product experts.
Based on feedback from customers, we decided to tailor this Infor TechEd especially for Infor’s Technology and Innovation Strategy training needs. We'll be offering focused deep-dive sessions, product roadmaps, and hands-on open lab to help customers master Infor OS and show them how Infor OS can help extend their technology across all areas of their business. Without a specific focus on industries, attendees will be encouraged to exchange customer experiences and learn best practices shared across other environments.
Topics will include, but not limited to:
- Infor ION (integration and BPM)
- ION Data Lake
- Infor IoT
- Infor Coleman (Artificial Intelligence)
- Infor Ming.le (Chat & Homepages)
- Infor App Builder
- Infor Mongoose (PaaS)
- Infor Search
- Infor Document Management
There will be four learning tracks, from which you can mix and match sessions:
- Front End (User Experience)
- Back End (Integrations, processing, etc)
- Extensibility (App Builder, Mongoose, and others)
- Adoption (smaller examples of how key groups are using today)
Visit www.infor.com/TechEd to learn more about upcoming Infor TechEd events.
- Education & Transformation Services
- Infor OS