The M3 User Association (M3UA) will be holding its 2017 Conference on March 1-2, 2017 near Birmingham Airport
January 27, 2017
This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to hear and discuss the latest about Infor M3 product and technology, meet the experts from Infor and the ecosystem, network with your peers and have fun!
Below are the conference key-facts use this link for further detail and to Register . Even if you have already registered be sure to book your room at the venue using this link.
- When: March 1st & 2nd 2017
- Where: The Best Western Plus Meriden Manor Hotel, 127 Main Road, Meriden, Solihull, CV7 7NH (only 10 minutes from Birmingham Airport).
- What: 2-days conference starting with lunch on March 1st, a Gala Dinner in the evening plus multiple stream agenda on March 2nd.
- Who: All companies who use Infor M3 (Movex) – bring along your 'M3 Team' plus the CIO, CFO, CEO and more.
- Special Event: As The National Motorcycle Museum is close by, we plan to run 2 VIP Tours of the museum on March 1st. The 1st before lunch for early arrivals and the 2nd, after the 1st day presentations and before the Gala Dinner. These are open to all Infor M3 Users attending the conference, please indicate when registering if you would like to go. As numbers are limited, be sure to secure your place on a VIP Tour soon.
- Agenda: A full 2-days agenda with a keynote speaker, presentations from an external speaker and Infor, including an Infor M3 Update from John Gledhill. There will also be presentations from 3rd Party vendors and case studies from Infor M3 Users. In addition, there will be a 3rd party vendor exhibition plus a Gala Dinner with Charity Auction making the M3UA conference a valuable and exciting event. Remember, conference attendance is free of charge for all employees of M3UA member companies, so encourage your colleagues to join you at the conference.
To register now for the conference, click here and complete the online form or drop an email to Trevor Howard, contact details below.
We look forward to seeing there!
M3UA General Manager Office: +44 (0) 17777 033 29 Mobile: +44 (0) 7770 686 535 Email: email@example.com Website: http://m3ua.org.uk/