Top 10 things to ice your attendance at Infor Winter Showcase
By Todd Stratton, Infor VP of Product Management
I’m developing a reputation for always having “10 things” I want to share. And you’ll hear my “Top 10 Infor product things to be excited about in 2019” if you attend Infor Winter Showcase 2019 on Jan 29-31.
But first, here are my Top 10 reasons to attend our frosty little customer conference in St. Paul:
1. It is intimate—By design, this is a small conference, so customers can meet 1-on-1 with our product developers and product management people.
2. Focus on innovation—Customers rightly expect us to keep building more and more innovation into the products they are using, and that’s what you’ll hear about. Some are things we’re working on that customers may not have heard about, but we’re able to talk about now.
Here are few topics to get you going: continuous accounting, inventory intelligence, converged procurement, next-generation payroll, Birst’s ground-breaking analytics, data pipelines, Infor TrueCost, Infor Clinical Bridge. Getting excited?
3. Charles Phillips—It’s not every day the CEO of a large software company shows up for an intimate customer event in St. Paul, Minnesota, in January. He will be the opening session speaker on Tuesday.
4. More Infor executives—In addition to Charles, Chief Customer Officer Susan Beal will also attend.
5. Customer testimonials—Nothing beats hearing directly from fellow customers on the value they are getting from Infor’s recent innovations. Among others, you’ll hear:
Jim Ollerton, IT director at Elsinore Valley Municipal Water, will talk about their experience on Infor CloudSuite Financials v11 one year into this new product.
6. Test drives—This won’t be session after session with 95 PowerPoint slides and just Infor doing all the talking. At the “Academy” sessions, you can get on a laptop and take our products for a test drive.
7. It’s free—Our 12 partner sponsors are helping fund this conference to make it free for customers. Pretty sweet. Our sponsors don’t get appreciated enough. Thank you.
8. Partner networking—Infor doesn’t manage this part, but it is customary throughout the week for our partner sponsors to host networking events, dinners and receptions, after Showcase hours where customers can learn about new things coming from our partners, too.
9. It’s not Vegas—What could more exciting than St. Paul in the dead of winter? We’ve had customers say, “My bosses know if I’m putting in to go to a conference in Minnesota is January, it’s not a boondoggle.”
This year, we have the most customers ever registered for Winter Showcase. We already have a waiting list for one day, so if you have registered and now find you can’t attend, please let us know, so we can free up your spot for another customer.
See you soon in St. Paul.
- Public Sector
- State and Local Government
- CloudSuite Financials
- CloudSuite Healthcare
- Coleman Artificial Intelligence
- Complete Billing
- Converged Commerce
- Data Lake
- Infor HCM
- Infor OS
- Lawson Financials
- Lawson Supply Chain Management
- North America