Top reasons to migrate to Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management
November 9, 2017
I’ve talked about healthcare organizations moving to the cloud in several blog posts, and that is certainly an important topic. Today I’d like to discuss why not only moving to the cloud is important, but how critical it is that you use our most current CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management solutions available today. While you may recognize these solutions by a variety of names, what I’m talking about is our most current end-to-end ERP business solution in the cloud (or on premise) that is built on Infor’s Java-based platform and provides a common UX, analytics, and complete integration across the operational platform. This solution includes a commitment to continuous innovation with twice yearly updates and improvements in functionality, integration and automation for all healthcare customers. So, if you are on an older version of financials or supply management, I’d like to outline what I view as the top four reasons to migrate to Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management.
- Get Current
- If you are currently running Infor Financials and Supply Chain V.10 (or older), you should consider migrating to the latest release to keep your systems current, benefit from automated updates to get the latest releases immediately, improve disaster recovery with less potential downtime, improve performance with automated hardware scaling, and enjoy more automation and integrations for faster deployments.
- Take advantage of hundreds of new features: Hundreds of new features have been added to the financial and supply chain solutions to better support your current business needs. Here are few of them.
- A re-architected and redesigned General Ledger that offers new functionality that means you no longer are restricted to the traditional set of accounting attributes in your legacy systems.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Automation that helps speed invoice processing.
- Close and Reconciliation Management that helps facilitate faster close times and provides increased visibility to your close calendar.
- Cash and Treasury Management that can accelerate your bank reconciliation processes.
- Upgrade quickly, cost-effectively, and with minimal disruption
- From migration tools for master data and porting approaches for reports, to configuration templates and business process flows, Infor is committed to providing the tools and expertise necessary to get every customer upgraded quickly, cost-effectively, and with minimal business disruption. We will help you plan your migration path, from both technical and business standpoints, to help ensure that your new solution meets the needs of your business.
- Be positioned for future Infor innovations. By getting current now, you can:
- Take advantage of the new cloud option—at your own pace. On-premise is also available.
- Move from the older COBOL technology platform to the new, modern Java technology platform that will support all future product releases.
- Improve user adoption and enterprise compliance with modern UI and role based dashboards for increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
I encourage you to reach out to any of us at Infor to discuss your migration path. Or, read more about the top reasons to migrate.
- Tim Brown, Chief Business Information Officer
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours