Updated and completely rewritten Cloverleaf with Tcl course now available
January 27, 2017The latest release of Cloverleaf: Programming with Tool Command Language (Tcl) isn’t just an update, but a complete rewrite of the course. The student workbook is entirely new, with step-by-step instructions to guide the students in their learning.
Course topics include:
- Using variables
- Working with strings
- Working with lists and keyed lists
- Using Cloverleaf-specific commands such as message commands and counter commands
- Creating scripts
- Using control structure commands, file commands, and table commands
- Building TrxId, Translation, and TPS procs
Classes in March and May are open now for registration.
Click the course link above and log into Infor Campus to register.
Need assistance? E-mail EducationAmericas@infor.com
- Education & Transformation Services