Infor Introduces V-Smart Air
The new V-smart Air interface was presented on May 19 at the North American V-Users Conference hosted in beautiful Westmount, QC.
This completely redesigned staff user interface is intended to:
- Provide better ergonomics
- Present a clean, modern version (flat design)
- Be easily customizable
- Integrate external widgets
- Adhere to new technologies by integrating:
- html 5
- SCSS / CSS3
- Remain compatible with the new version of Chrome
- Offer a Responsive Web interface with support for mobile devices
- Be accessible to visually impaired
Initial feedback received from those in attendance at the V-Users Conference was very promising.The GA version will be available this summer.
View the V-smart Air whitepaper.
V-smart version 3.0 is a prerequisite for V-smart Air. Contact your Infor rep for more information or to schedule installation of V-smart Air at your library.
Manager - North American Sales and Operations
- Library and Information Systems
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours