What's new at Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM
Are you joining us for the next Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM?
The next Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM will take place April 10-12, 2018 in sunny Las Vegas. We're expanding the agenda for this event and involving even more Infor product experts and instructors.
Some of the exciting content that will be covered in keynotes and breakout sessions include:
- New features in Lawson version 11 technology: Learn how the new features impact core critical administration for Global HR and Lawson v10 applications, Infor Federated Services (IFS), and Infor Process Automation (IPA).
- Understanding more about Infor Cloud: Learn about deployment via the cloud, technical considerations for upgrading, and enhancements for Infor OS security.
- Infor OS enhancements: Explore the expanded role of Infor OS and how it allows users to do so much more with their software. There will be a significant focus on Infor ION and Ming.le in particular.
- New Cloverleaf functionality: Learn about the latest innovations in Web Services, FHIR APIs, the new Distributed Transaction Controller, and the larger interoperability strategy.
- Global HR and Talent Management: Discover what’s new in both of these product suites and the modules within each, including Transition Management.
- HCM: Gain a deeper understanding of Interfacing within and outside of Mobile UI, as well as tricks for optimizing productivity with configuration console and personalizations.
- Birst analytics: Learn how customers are utilizing Birst analytics and reporting, and how you can start using Birst.
Map out your Infor TechEd experience and what you plan on learning—view the detailed event flyer here.
Dates: April 10-12, 2018
Location: JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV
Early-bird fee, register by Feb 16: $1,599
Regular fee: $1,799
- Education & Transformation Services
- CloudSuite Financials
- Infor HCM
- Lawson Financials
- Lawson Supply Chain Management