Infor CloudSuite Business
Power your company with a cloud-based operations platform built
for speed, agility, and growth
Strategic decision-making is essential for any small or mid-sized business, no matter if it’s B2B or B2C. Next-generation companies thrive when agility and visibility combine with global operations capabilities and analytics that maximize all portions of the balance sheet.
Achieve a next-generation business strategy in the cloud and have everything you need to turbo-charge growth and stay competitive. Infor CloudSuite™ Business delivers an integrated ERP solution that provides deep visibility into every business facet, from financials and human resources to supply chain, sales, projects, and customer relationship management.
With easy-to-use collaboration and analytic tools, your team can make better decisions faster—exactly when and where they're needed. Strengthened with security and expertise of Amazon Web Services, your business will stay "forever modern," always equipped with the latest software without the hassle of upgrades or expensive new hardware.
Not a small or mid-sized business? Read about Infor CloudSuite Corporate, built specifically for Tier 1 companies.
Take me to Infor CloudSuite Corporate ›
With Infor CloudSuite Business, you can integrate and streamline management of your entire business to position your organization for rapid growth, all within a flexible cloud infrastructure that’s highly secure and cost-effective. Your company always runs the latest version—and pays only for what’s needed.
No more siloes of financials, projects, customers, sales, and reporting data keeping you from making informed, timely decisions. No more having to outfit your IT infrastructure to accommodate unexpected or seasonal peaks. And no more incurring capital expense just to test out an emerging market or new business model.
You can also say goodbye to waiting months for new acquisitions to be integrated into your core
business—you’ll have full performance across all entities quickly.
Go where your business takes you
You’ll have an ERP system that is ideal for fast-growing organizations, multi-site subsidiaries of global enterprises, and organizations needing a strong and flexible financial management solution. You can cut costs and improve the accuracy of your forecasts with consolidated financial data from your entire company or multi-site enterprise.
Maximize your IT resources and budget
Free your IT organization to work on more strategic, proactive, and high-value initiatives and have the ability to classify your system as an operating expense to maximize capital.
Empower HR to automate, better serve employees, and be more strategic
Unified human resource management spans your entire organization and connects to various transactional and operational systems, allowing for more strategic hiring, standardized onboarding and training, and programs to maximize employee output.
Deliver projects on time and on budget
Enjoy integrated resource planning and project management tools that automate workflow, increase efficiency, and, most importantly, promote customer satisfaction. Deliver your projects on time—and on budget.
Automate sales and marketing while creating stronger customer relationships
A robust CRM system gives you an actionable 360-degree view of your customers and target market. Enhance lead generation and marketing communications with powerful, easy-to-use portals and build enduring, profitable affiliations.
See your whole business and grow smarter with real-time analytics
World-class business analytics and complete financial performance data—accessible anytime, anywhere—give your team the in-context business intelligence needed to make informed and timely decisions.
Infor CloudSuite Business gives your company the most advanced business solutions available in the cloud. With one convenient package, you can boost performance and efficiency in every part of your organization. Get everything you need to thrive: best-in-class financial management, a solid HR platform, automated procurement, convenient order management, and even CRM and asset management, all packaged with modern conveniences of a next-generation solution—mobile, analytics, a beautiful user experience, and a framework for easily extending applications.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and strategic planning
- Consolidations, allocations, eliminations and re-valuations
- Global statutory and local reporting, along with IFRS, GAAP, and XBRL reporting
- General ledger, strategic ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Project accounting and cost accounting
- Reporting and analysis of performance throughout organization
- Cradle-to-grave asset management and comprehensive asset definition—maintain multiple depreciation schedules for each fixed asset and fully integrate with the general ledger
Human resources management
- Integrated, end-to-end HR management with alerts and reports
- Tools for payroll, absence management, benefits, and administration
- Employee and manager self-service options
Supply chain management
- Procurement, requisition center, and sourcing
- Contract management and mobile supply chain management
- Supplier portals to enable more efficient service and delivery
Analytics and business intelligence
- BI tools to synchronize siloed information
- Real-time view of enterprise-wide performance
- Personalized dashboards, workflows, and alerts
Projects and resource management
- Manage projects in multiple currencies
- Set budgets, track activity, and have milestone billing
- Fully integrated with GL, AP, and AR
- Microsoft Project interface (import/export)
- Labor and expense reporting
- Project change tracking
- Alerts and reporting
Customer relationship management
- Contact management
- Lead and opportunity tracking
- Sales forecasting
- B2B and B2C
- Customer portal
- Credit card processing
- Up to 50% faster campaign creation and execution
- Convenient integration with ERP, HCM, and other systems and applications
- Service portals for improved response time and customer satisfaction
Sales order management
- Quote/order management
- Order configuration
Production, packaging, and distribution
- Production scheduler
- Time and attendance
- Batch scheduler
- Quality control
- Warehouse mobility
Social collaboration and integration tools
- Team- and project-specific portals for faster information sharing
- Powerful abilities when combined with Microsoft .NET and SQL
- Improved efficiency and teamwork across geographic boundaries
Application development framework
- Tools that let you create applications faster and with a beautiful user experience
- Industry-specific content packs for accelerated deployment
- Automatic readiness for both desktop and mobile interfaces
- Maintain currency rates and tables
- Use either fixed or variable rates
- Euro conversion tools
- FASB52 compliance
- Recognition of currency exchange rate gains or losses
- Maintain customer and vendor records in the foreign currency
- Quickly translation to your domestic currency
- Maintain general ledger in your domestic currency
- Specify the currency used by the bank for each of your accounts
- Customer orders defaulted in your customer’s currency
- Invoices defaulted to customer’s currency
- Converts cash receipts automatically
- Purchase orders defaulted in your vendor’s currency
Why an ERP solution in the Cloud?
The all-inclusive Infor CloudSuite Business delivery model provides:
Without the need for hardware or physical implementation, you can quickly and easily extend Infor CloudSuite Business to new sites around the globe. Grant controlled access to emerging partners, suppliers, distributors, joint ventures, and other global entities.
Deploy Infor CloudSuite Business in weeks or months to realize cost savings and heightened productivity sooner. Our simple development framework helps you quickly launch new mobile-friendly applications that service your customers with a convenient user interface.
With more than 25 million cloud users—and 30 years of experience delivering financials, procurement, and human capital management solutions—Infor supports you with unique expertise in deploying, hosting, and protecting critical applications in the cloud.
Cloud delivery is a monthly subscription that can be expensed as an operating cost, so you’ll have more capital for strategic projects. Implementation time and costs are cut drastically, as is the burden of maintenance—leave the hardware and software upgrades to us.
With data managed by the experienced cloud computing leader, Amazon Web Services, your company benefits from best-practice protocols in application, network, physical, and operations security, as well as comprehensive monitoring. 24/7/365 uptime lets you take your business global.
Infor’s elegant, consumer-inspired interface powers a centralized social collaboration platform that lets users consume data through relevant, customized views. With mobile access capabilities, your employees can share info, resolve issues, and move projects forward—from anywhere.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›
This overview of Infor CloudSuite Business provides an executive summary of the suite’s features, footprint, and benefits.
Learn why this prestigious research firm placed Infor CloudSuite Business among the leaders in cloud-based ERP solutions.
- BLOG: Infor CloudSuite Business
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business Modern
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, BI
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Part 1
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Part 2
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Part 3
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Part 4
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Part 5
- Demo: CloudSuite Business, Part 6
- Demo: CloudSuite Business, Part 7
- Demo: CloudSuite Business, Part 8
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business Meaningful
- VIDEO: Nucleus Research
- DEMO: CloudSuite Business, Overview
- VIDEO: ERP technology in action
- BROCHURE: Infor CloudSuite Business
- eBrief: InforCloudSuite Business
Your success is our mission
Infor builds complete industry suites and deploys software that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily with your existing systems. Find out why more than 90,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.