Visibility, compliance, and profitability
Facilities planning, maintenance, and operations management in the cloud.
Modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation
Whether you're a facility manager, service provider, building owner, or building tenant, you have a vested interest in having a facility that operates with visibility and transparency of information; compliance with regulatory requirements and SLAs; effective cost management; long-term value of assets; and an optimized workforce that creates quality service for tenants and customers. Finding a way to balance all of these objectives hasn't been easy—until now.
Meet Infor CloudSuite™ Facilities Management, an award winning set of proven solutions that includes a core enterprise asset management system combined with high-value extension applications—all delivered in the cloud. Backed by decades of industry expertise and continually enhanced with the latest innovations, it's designed to help facility managers, service providers, and building owners modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation.
Industry Recognized, Customer Approved
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management continues to win awards, accolades, and recognition from customers, partners, and the facilities management industry. Check out some of the latest highlights.
2015 Plant Engineering Product of the Year Grand Award
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management was the winner of the Grand Award, an accolade that recognizes the product with the most individual votes among all products voted on in the competition this year from Plant Engineering.
2016 People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite New Cloud App
The Stevie® Awards, also known as the American Business Awards, are considered the nation's preeminent business awards program. The People's Choice Stevies are chosen by public popular vote and Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management was the top winner.
2016 Bronze Stevie Award Winner for Best New Software - Cloud Application
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management has won a 2016 Bronze Stevie® Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Cloud Application/Service from the American Business Awards.
The market for software solutions to improve the operation and utilization of facilities has high growth relative to other enterprise applications. A cloud solution with no hardware installation plus functions like pre-defined roles and business processes makes it easy to get started—as with Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management.
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management offers visibility into every facet of your organization, all within a secure infrastructure built specifically for facility managers, service providers, building owners, and building tenants.
Lower operating expenses
Get better visibility into spending, which helps you gain control of the costs associated with energy use, maintenance materials, labor, warranties, purchasing, and more.
Gain end-to-end control of emissions and track your carbon footprint to comply with regulatory requirements, improve your sustainability profile, and give your organization a competitive edge.
An optimized workforce
Reduce overtime and contractor costs by up to 50%. Improve service levels by better planning, scheduling, and managing work.
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management provides functionality that helps boost performance across your entire organization. Companies around the globe—including more than 60% of the Fortune 500—use its core solutions, which continually evolve to match industry needs.
World-class asset management
- Reduce costs, downtime, and risk while increasing compliance, reliability, and customer satisfaction
- Streamline operations with vertical functionality built for government and defense, airports, hospitals, higher education, and more
Social business collaboration
- Access key applications in real time with collaboration technologies that are fully integrated, not just added on
- Make better decisions and improve business processes with in-context analytics
Easy integration with other applications
- Easily integrate both Infor and third-party software applications with a simple but powerful and scalable framework
- Eliminate the inefficiencies, costly maintenance requirements, and missed opportunities that result from disconnected systems and information silos
Why you should manage your facilities and projects in the cloud
Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management is secure, complete, and flexible—a ready-to-run solution built specifically for buildings of all types, from public, commercial, and industrial spaces to offices and multi-unit residential buildings.
Increase automation and visibility into planning, maintenance, and operations management. Experience 20% to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs; material costs; energy use; warranty cost recovery; and purchasing costs.
Reduce overtime and optimize the balance of labor and contractors. Improve service levels by better planning and managing work and more effectively scheduling preventive maintenance.
Gain end-to-end control of emissions and carbon tracking, all while reducing energy spend.
Use efficient, scalable technology for revenue optimization, property management, asset management and sustainability, building information modeling (BIM), business intelligence, space optimization, social business collaboration, and mobility—all delivered within an integrated framework.
Already running Infor products on-premise?
Infor CloudSuite offers greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership, while also making it easier to take advantage of high-value extension applications.
The Infor UpgradeX program is designed to make upgrading to the cloud fast and easy.Learn more ›
Subscription plans to fit your needs
Set up Infor CloudSuite as an operating cost—rather than a capital expense—with its transparent price tag. Our flexible payment models feature SaaS-based, per user, per month pricing and can be scaled up or down to meet changing business needs.
Essential features are standard:
- Full service support: Users in your organization receive ongoing updates, upgrades, and IT operations service.
- Swift, unlimited incident response: Your team stays in constant contact with support staff for system issues, which are prioritized by severity.
- Phone access and 24x7 online support: Speak with support during business hours or go online to file reports and browse our extensive knowledge base. Listen to recorded briefings on specific topics.
- Online communities: Use Infor social networking tools to ask questions of peers with the same configuration and industry challenges.
Add-on options include:
- Critical Incident Support: Subscribe to 24x7 support for highly critical incidents.
- Customer Success Manager (CSM): Get a dedicated customer service manager for ongoing guidance, regular reviews, consumption evaluations, and best practices for utilizing Infor technology.
The overview guide to Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management provides an executive summary of the suite's features, footprint, and benefits.
The core Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management offering includes Infor EAM Enterprise, Infor Ming.le, Infor ION, and more.
- PODCAST: Additional Ways to Optimize Your FM Workforce with Technology
- VIDEO: Get to know Infor CloudSuite Facilities Management
- WEBCAST: Revolutionizing Facilities Management in the Cloud
- WHITEPAPER: How smart buildings can deliver long-term asset sustainability
- INFOGRAPHIC: Facilities management: Are you experiencing growing pains?
- EBOOK: Cloud-based facilities management: Your answer to enhanced profitability, operational efficiency, and performance
Explore the Infor cloud
See our full offering of complete industry suites and point solutions in the cloud, Infor CloudSuite customer success stories, and more.Learn more ›