Customer requests are packed into significant updates to Infor HR Knowledgebase and Infor HR Case Management, two leading applications that are part of the Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery suite of cloud solutions.
Infor HR Knowledgebase 10.2—a tool that facilitates employee and manager self-service via a personalized, searchable online source—now offers:
- Enhanced knowledge base portal analytics and reports with an improved filter experience.
- A portal header that's brandable by user group, so different users can see unique brands and have a more personalized, engaging experience.
- Administrator access to add and maintain the client content toolset (CCT) user permissions, including the ability to block CCT users from publishing specific content to the live (production) knowledge base portal.
- A new dynamic knowledge base home page widget that displays pending Infor Learning Management System (LMS) courses with links.
Infor HR Case Management 5.2—which helps HR service representatives manage and track employee inquiries—now offers:
- Configuration of agent, manager, and administrator role-based dashboards and ad hoc email communications from agent case.
- Auto-search of the HR Knowledgebase from employee self-service case and chat monitors for admin and manager dashboards.
"Listening to our customers, we are able to develop new features for our Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery modules, so HR personnel can continue to focus on strategic issues while empowering employees to take control of routine transactions in a self-service environment," Said Jay Zuckert, Infor HCM product director.