A nova casa (new home) in Sao Paulo is a perfect reason to celebrate a novo tempo (new time) for Infor Brazil and our customers.
Infor's new location in Brazil's biggest city is Avenida Dr. Chucri Zaidan, 246 / 96, Brooklin, São Paulo.
"The new office is modern and beautiful, and we felt we should take advantage of that to encourage a new attitude as well," says Eleonora Sertorio, Infor LATAM Field Marketing. "So we welcomed employees with a "New Time, New Home" campaign to summarize Infor Brazil's momentum."
Motivational messages decorate work stations and fill lunchroom TV screens:
- Your work is meaningful.
- For those who innovate, a new work experience for you.
- You are key to our success.
Even the elevator doors are printed with thoughtful questions:
- What if we worked in an environment as awesome as the solutions we offer?
- What if smart people worked in a smart environment?
- What if our work space is as interesting as the industries we serve?
"Then we invited customers, partners, and our local network to visit our new facilities," Sertorio said.
"It's definitely a novo tempo!"