Infor has released Infor M3 version 13.3, delivering deep industry-specific functionality to cover a wide-range of unique business needs.
Infor M3 is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution featuring core processes to manage customer service, manufacturing operations, financials, supply chain, and equipment management. Infor M3, is the hub for a number of industry suites servicing the food & beverage, fashion, distribution, equipment, and process manufacturing industries.
Infor M3 13.3 is the second release built on the 13.x infrastructure model. Infor M3 13.3 delivers more than 200 improvements, resulting in a total of over 1,200 application-level enhancements since the previous 10.1 version was released. Infor M3 is a global solution that, with the addition of Turkey and Russia in this latest version, now supports 43 countries and 18 languages.
Major enhancements to the Infor M3 solution in version 13.3 include:
- An updated Quality Management module, which now features improved support for shipment tests and configurable certificates of analysis.
- The addition of a Grower Contract Management module that further supports food & beverage customers that procure harvested raw materials.
- For fashion customers, the Infor M3 improvements have focused on increasing efficiency of finished goods allocation, mass maintenance and matrix improvements.
- Equipment customers will be able to take advantage of improvements in the rental, service, equipment, and parts sales processes plus the new project portal.
- Distribution customers will also see improved support for target buying in the procurement process, plus trade promotion management for distributors is further enhanced with additional rebate methods.
Kavli Holding AS, an international producer and distributor of food and beverage products, is among the first Infor customers planning to deploy Infor M3 13.3.
"The new Graphical Lot Tracker will help enable us to better identify where ingredients or products are at any one time, supporting food safety and traceability processes that protect consumers. The new Quality Management Module will enable each of our sites to report on the information gained from testing samples consistently and with less work to manually load data," said Tom In't Veen, Kavli Holding IT director. "Lastly, the upgrade will improve the integration with our Infor Optiva PLM system to further drive efficiency."
The latest version of the Infor M3 solution is fully Infor 10x enabled and includes Infor ION®, a purpose-built middleware, and Infor Ming.leTM, a collaborative social business platform. The release uses the H5 thin client, which further enhances collaboration and enables data to be easily exported to popular business applications such as Microsoft Excel and helps simply apply scripting capabilities to deliver a well-rounded consumer grade user experience.
"With our continuous updates to Infor M3, we are providing customers the ability to do more work, more efficiently," said John Gledhill, global director of Infor M3 Product Management. "Infor M3 version 13.3 allows our customers to improve their lines of business without completely overhauling their existing hardware. This update is an example of our dedication to creating software that works better and drives innovation, while focusing on our key industries to better serve all of our customers."