MUMBAI - Jul 30, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Bedmutha Industries, a trusted name in wire production has gone live with Infor LN and Infor ION in a bid to markedly improve process efficiency. Infor's implementation partner Godrej Infotech Ltd helped deploy the Infor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to help Bedmutha meet customer demands in an optimised manner.
- Bedmutha Industries needed an ERP solution that could help the company get an overview of their scattered business operations running across multiple locations. With Infor solutions, the company was able to enhance visibility and interactivity amongst various business divisions thereby helping them to address specific issues pertaining to industrial wire production with superior flexibility and business efficiency.
- Bedmutha needs to provide accurate and efficient measurement of raw material consumption during its manufacturing process in order to control costs and delays in manufacturing time.
- Infor LN was chosen as it could help Bedmutha monitor the exact level of margins and retentions at the order and quotation stage through the concept of Net Sales Realisation (NSR) enabling Bedmutha Industries drive operational excellence at an optimised cost. Infor LN also provides critical subcontracting functionalities between its multiple production plants helping the company concentrate on minute details of production without any lag time.
- Infor ION was also chosen to provide loosely coupled connectivity between Infor and non Infor applications, storing information in a common format and repository.
Bedmutha Industries Quote
"Infor LN has helped us towards maintaining a competitive edge in the rapidly growing Indian transformer market. With this strategic decision of adopting Infor smarter technology we aim to enhance asset utilisation and rationalise the overall manufacturing and raw-material consumption costs of our company thereby generating effective and economical measures reflecting positively on the bottom line. "Survival of the fastest" is the new law of manufacturing success and we appreciate the efforts put together by Infor and Godrej for helping us reach our goal to stand out from our competitors," says Ajay Bedmutha, Managing Director, Bedmutha Industries Limited.
Godrej Infotech Ltd Quote
"Godrej Infotech Ltd has helped replicate the success story of Infor LN with this successful implementation by understanding their industry specific needs and delivering the right Infor solution to addresses these requirements. Bedmutha Industries is a leading brand in the manufacturing industry and their success is our ambition. With appropriate partner synergies between Infor and Godrej InfoTech Ltd we are committed to cater to the requirements of the company and will ensure we help them gain competitive edge in the market through business profitability," says Riyaz Kazi, General Manager, Infor Business Head, Godrej Infotech Ltd.
"Organisations today often face conflicting pressures to reduce costs while providing increased service efficiency," Tim Moylan, President Asia Pacific, Infor, said: "At Infor our endeavour is to help our clients achieve success by undertaking these initiatives. With decades of expertise in complex manufacturing sectors our software applications help our customers adapt quickly to emerging issues while still ensuring accountability through efficient, standardised processes that improve accounting, budgeting, sourcing and manufacturing processes."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
Infor LN - www.infor.in/product_summary/erp/ln/
About Bedmutha Industries
Bedmutha Group of Companies is engaged in diversified activities having distribution network in all major cities in the country. Industrial Consultant and Manufacturer of Wire & Wire Products and Energy Saving Devices, Distribution Box, Control Panel etc. We undertake EPC contract for Infrastructure Project. We have above 4100 corporate clients throughout the country. We are an ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified company by BVQI. Our organization is supported by highly experienced and qualified team, backup with distribution networks in all Major Cities in the Country. To learn more about Bedmutha Industries, please visit www.bedmutha.com.
About Godrej Infotech
Established in 1897, the $3.3bn Godrej Group touches the lives of around 500 million Indians every day and has a presence in more than 60 countries. Godrej Infotech has been providing cost-effective and profitable IT solutions to customers across verticals in India and abroad since 1999 within-depth expertise in various verticals including discrete manufacturing and retail. With 350+ customers across India, Middle East, Europe, UK and US using ERP, CRM and Knowledge Management applications to provide customers with effective measurement and control mechanisms and solutions to improve their profitability significantly. The Infor practice at Godrej Infotech has been in operation for more than a decade and has 150+ domain experts, who are Infor certified with extensive experience in their respective functional areas. Today Godrej Infotech has dozens of satisfied customers who in a range of industries including: Engineering, Projects, Consumer Consumables (including Food), Jobs & Process, Pharmaceuticals, Speciality Chemicals, Manufacturing, Plastics & Packaging, Agro-based products and Export Houses. For more Information about Godrej Infotech Limited, visit www.godrejinfotech.com.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers