PUNE - Aug 19, 2013
KPIT Cummins (BSE: 532400, NSE: KPIT), a leading product engineering and IT consulting provider for automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy & utilities corporations, today announced it has joined the Infor Partner Network (IPN) to re-sell and service Infor's leading business application software. Infor will leverage KPIT's capabilities in enterprise consulting to enhance sales and strengthen services around its product suites in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- The agreement will expand the geographic reach of Infor and its products in the fast growing geographies of India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Infor will leverage KPIT's industry specialization to strengthen partnerships with key industries namely manufacturing, automotive and specialized products.
- KPIT will market, implement and service Infor products, to deliver benefits of over 10 years' of experience and extensive expertise in rapid deployment and custom solution development, to customers.
- The IPN is an industry leading program which focuses on helping Infor channel partners run successful businesses based around supplying Infor products and services, enabling partners to deliver the highest quality support for Infor customers.
- In 2012 Infor delivered more than 100 new products, including a number of Infor10 Industry Suites; applications specialized by industry featuring Infor10 ION technology, which uses open standards to integrate Infor and non-Infor applications.
- In 2013 Infor has introduced 300 new products, including Infor 10x and Infor Ming.le, which is an increase of more than 150% over the previous year. In addition to new products this year, Infor plans to deliver at least twice as many features and enhancements and four times as many integrations to Infor and 3rd party applications through Infor ION, the company's lightweight middleware platform, than in the previous year.
"We are happy to be part of the Infor Partner Network (IPN) that will allow us access to Infor's innovative tools and resources," said Anil Nashikkar, Vice President, Integrated Enterprise Solutions, KPIT Cummins. "Infor10 Industry Suites are preconfigured by industry, minimizing the need for extensive customizations thereby eliminating any scope of delayed implementations and reducing costs of implementations. From demand generation to sales, delivery and support, we have fantastic support from Infor to put us in a strong position to win."
"The Infor Partner Network continues to help our partners rapidly build profitable and sustainable businesses around Infor applications," said Jeff Abbott, vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. "Through the IPN program and innovative product developments like Infor ION and Infor Ming.le, together with out-of-the box industry-specific functionality, Infor partners are armed with superior products and support to help them win deals and grow their revenue. With double-digit year-over-year growth, the channel remains among Infor's fastest growing segments."
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise resource planning applications and services, with more than 70,000 customers. Approximately 20% of Infor's license revenue is generated through channel partners in the IPN.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
About KPIT Cummins
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited, a global IT consulting and product engineering partner, is focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for corporations specializing in automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy & utilities. A leader in technology solutions and services, KPIT Cummins currently partners with 180+ global corporations including Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), semiconductor companies and Tier 1 companies. For more information, visit www.kpitcummins.com.