FARNBOROUGH - May 16, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it has won the award for Financial Software Provider (Larger Company Users) in the 2014 Financial Director Excellence Awards, hosted by Real Business magazine in association with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and supported by the CBI.
- Infor's Enterprise Financial Management Solutions are used by more than 25,000 customers worldwide.
- The Real Business Financial Directors Excellence award is based on votes cast by financial directors through the annual Real Business Satisfaction Survey.
- The awards are in association with the ICAEW, the professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports more than 140,000 chartered accountants worldwide.
- Winners were announced on 1 May 2014 at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square.
"We are incredibly proud to have won this award for excellence in the provision of financial solutions," comments Mike Cardiff, SVP Global Sales OCFO, Financial Systems, Infor. "Through our continued investment in the Infor 10x platform, integrating consumer-grade interfaces and harnessing the power of social business, mobility and analytics, we are committed to equipping finance leaders with the tools they need to drive growth and mitigate risk in today's volatile markets. It is great to see that customers recognise this commitment and are reaping benefits through voting for us for the second year running."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers