NEW YORK - Feb 03, 2015
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today began the Infor Americas Partner Summit 2015 at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas. More than 500 attendees representing 170 different channel, alliance and services partner firms will connect with key Infor executives including Infor president Stephan Scholl and the Infor Partner Network (IPN) team to discuss achievements for FY14, goals for the upcoming year and updates on Infor innovations such as Infor CloudSuiteTM and Infor Xi.
This year's event will focus on:
- The Infor Journey - A look back at the four year evolution of Infor since inception of the IPN including milestones, investments, results and what the future holds for Infor partners.
- Migration to the Cloud - Why partners should encourage customers to make the move to the cloud with Infor CloudSuite and how to approach the transition with the first ever Infor CloudSuite Academy classes.
- Micro-vertical Specialization - First-hand partner accounts of participation in Infor's Micro-vertical Partner Program (MVPP) to deliver industry-specific applications built on Infor Mongoose.
- Embracing Infor's Growth Strategy - How partners can play an integral role in Infor's go-forward strategies to expand the reach of the IPN.
"The Americas Partner Summit is our opportunity to collaborate with partners on how Infor products can continue to change the way work is done, helping our customers to work faster, smarter and with greater agility." said Jeff Abbott, senior vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. "It is also a chance to gain valuable insight into how Infor can further enhance the IPN to meet new goals in connection to both revenue and global partner resources, positioning us to match and even exceed the success we've experienced over the past four years."
The IPN is a global network designed to provide the tools and resources necessary to help partners grow a profitable and sustainable business around Infor products. To learn more about becoming an Infor Alliance partner, visit www.infor.com/partners/alliance-partners.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands