NEW YORK - Jan 20, 2015
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that housing group Peabody has upgraded to the latest version of Infor SunSystems with iPOS, a fully integrated e-procurement application. Infor SunSystems and iPOS will help Peabody drive efficiencies and savings by enabling procurement by department, simplified budget checking when raising orders and reduced support costs. This in turn is expected to deliver a return on investment (ROI) of over $1,500,000 within the next five years.
- In order to deliver greater efficiencies within its procurement processes and reduce support costs across the housing group, Peabody upgraded to the latest version of Infor SunSystems with iPOS, Infor's fully integrated Procure-to-Pay application.
- The housing group anticipates ROI of over $1,500,000 within five years as a result of improved coding accuracy; elimination of duplicate processes; reduced support costs and procurement by department. Further benefits are anticipated through improved reporting and economies of scale associated with bringing new subsidiaries on board easily.
- Peabody has also selected Infor applications to enhance its budgeting and forecasting capabilities.
- Infor SunSystems has 24 users, while iPOS is being used by 300 employees across Peabody.
Sonia Ellingham, Finance Director at Peabody said, "Peabody provides a good home for 1 in 100 Londoners, and we are building a further 8,000 new homes in the years to come. As we extend our mission it is vital that we have the appropriate systems in place to support us in delivering our objectives."
She continues, "Peabody is a long standing user of Infor SunSystems and our upgrade to the latest version with the iPOS procurement system included means we will be able to work more efficiently and effectively. This will help us continue to expand and provide better services to our residents."
"Having a consolidated view of financials and procurement is imperative to capitalize on growth and deliver value to customers and stakeholders," comments Jon Casey, director, financial solutions, Northern Europe, Infor. "This visibility in turn allows customers to identify opportunities and address challenges in their marketplace, rather than spending time searching for data across disparate systems."
Peabody has been creating opportunities for people in London since 1862, when it was established by the American banker and philanthropist, George Peabody. Their mission is to ensure that as many people as possible have a good home, a real sense of purpose and a strong feeling of belonging.
They work solely in London, with a presence in the majority of London boroughs. The company owns and manages around 27,000 homes, providing affordable housing for over 80,000 people.
As well as bricks and mortar, Peabody provides a wide range of community programs for their residents and neighborhoods, including help with employment and training, health and wellbeing projects, family support programs, welfare benefits advice and activities for younger and older people.
They are committed to sustained investment in affordable housing and developing new homes, regenerating existing estates and providing more services. From next year, Peabody will deliver up to 1,000 new homes a year. The majority of these will be for affordable and social rent, and the rest will be sold on the open market to fund more social and affordable housing and community investment. For more information please visit, www.peabody.org.uk.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands